Craig Adams Once Again Top of the Hit Parade

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Vox
Road Kill

The Poppyfields (aka The Alarm) are at number 28.

Proving once and for all Craig is the "Hit Machine" behind The Sisters and TheMission.

Vox
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Craig is one hell of a bass player. I have loved him since 1987 when I first heard The Mish. That's great news.
BP
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

He was in The Cult for a bit wasn't he?
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
Karst
Slight Overbomber

If only Andy was convinced about that and didn't conveniently forget that around the release of Temple of Love '92 eh?
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

snubnoseuk wrote:He was in The Cult for a bit wasn't he?
Yes Craig was with The Cult for a bit.
James Blast
Banned

Sorry but I found The Alarm pitiful :P The Clash By Numbers
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

And for those of you who like vids....this is from the vh-1 bands reunited episode for The Alarm. And this is the original members reuniting for a one off gig in London at The Scala.

I saw this episoe, it was pretty good. click on the link for the vid when you get to this page. Scroll down and there's another vid link as well. Enjoy.

http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/bands_reun ... sode.jhtml
pikkrong
Overbomber

Bands Reunited - that means no Craig there?
James Blast
Banned

The Frightwigs!
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Black Shuck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

Vox wrote:
...Craig is the "Hit Machine" behind The Sisters and TheMission.

Vox
Hmm. not really- When Craig was in the Sisters, their three major label singles all failed to reach the top forty, then as soon as he left, they had four top twenty hits in a row (This Corrosion, Dominion, Lucretia, More).
Gazza for England manager
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Will be seeing the new line up very shortly. I'll let you know what I think.

And I am especially thrilled.....to finally see/hear Craig in person. I think he's wonderful...my all time favorite bassist. :D :D And if Mr. BP lets me off my leash...I'm gonna accost him and tell him so!

Might just wear my Heartland T....... 8)
biggy

saw them last month , here's a pic I took

Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Yes BH almost 2 years now.

@ biggy..fantastic pic. thanks for that. I am really really LOL very .....well I just can't f**king wait!!!!

BP
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Crikey! Craig's eaten a few pies! And I see that the hair fairy has been visiting the Adams house on quite a regular basis.

Having said that, he was never the slimmest Sister, and his hair looked as though it was starting to go back in '84.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Hojyuu-obi

markfiend wrote:Crikey! Craig's eaten a few pies! And I see that the hair fairy has been visiting the Adams house on quite a regular basis.

Having said that, he was never the slimmest Sister, and his hair looked as though it was starting to go back in '84.
I believe he's called 'Conehead' Adams these days ...
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

markfiend wrote:Crikey! Craig's eaten a few pies! And I see that the hair fairy has been visiting the Adams house on quite a regular basis.

Craig has stopped eating pies. He's very slim now. I can attest to that personally.

See most post on the Lust thread....
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Black Planet wrote:Craig has stopped eating pies. He's very slim now. I can attest to that personally.

See most post on the Lust thread....
Good on him! As I am currently severely reducing my own pie intake, I can attest how hard it can be.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

I wouldn't go so far as too say he was very slim.................But he has lost a ton or two
Only a paand.