Adios

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

:notworthy: :notworthy: Couldn't have put it better myself!!

Well done that man :D
Only a paand.
straylight
Amphetamine Filth

A decimal point well made MF! :)
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

straylight wrote:A decimal point well made MF!
Are you calling my mate a motherfucker?
Go to sleep now, Francis.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

LOL
Only a paand.
Petseri
Overbomber

Posts on this page use the words butfuck (or b u t t f u c k) and motherfucker (or m o t h e r f u c k e r), yet neither was censored. Last I heard, the word crap (or c r a p) was censored!

Can we write m*****n now as well?

Martin
Petseri
Overbomber

Petseri wrote:Posts on this page use the words **** (or b u t t f u c k) and **** (or m o t h e r f u c k e r), yet neither was censored. Last I heard, the word **** (or c r a p) was censored!

Can we write m*****n now as well?

Martin
Odd. I can read them, but I can not post the words. Moreover, I did not realize that b u t t f u c k and m o t h e r f u c k e r had only four letters in them.

Martin
straylight
Amphetamine Filth

Thrash Harry wrote:
:lol: :lol:

Of course not, but if I were, I'm sure you would defend him to the hilt, however unoffended he may be... :wink:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

straylight wrote:
Thrash Harry wrote:
:lol: :lol:

Of course not, but if I were, I'm sure you would defend him to the hilt, however unoffended he may be... :wink:
:lol: :notworthy:

@ Martin re swearing: I've discovered how to circumvent the censor. Just click the "quote" button to see how it's done...

Fuck
Shit
Crap
The Mission
:wink: :innocent:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
hallucienate
Overbomber

markfiend wrote: The Mission
you sick puppy
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

hallucienate wrote:
markfiend wrote: The Mission
you sick puppy
:twisted:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell