2024-06-10. Effenaar, Eindhoven, NL

Are we still here!? Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters 2024 tour.
Jan
Amphetamine Filth

Noticed that I've uploaded ON THE BEACH twice ... so here is ... HERE.

"For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal." (John F. Kennedy, 1963)
Jan
Amphetamine Filth

Perhaps the biggest surprise was Kai doing Ofra Haza parts during Temple Of Love. And it worked quite well. Even Von seemed to be astonished on stage.

To be fair, I think Kai foreshadowed it in his Instagram story…
"For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal." (John F. Kennedy, 1963)
Being645
Above the Chemist

Would have been lovely to hear another take of Kai doing his stuff on Temple Of Love, but hell, next time again... ;D ...

Anyway, some page is done, compiled from the great stuff all around here. Many thanks to all of you.
It's so good to be able to at least have all this when one is unable to attend the gig in person ... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: ...

https://sisterswiki.org/Mon,_10-Jun-2024
DJW
Road Kill

Not convinced Ben’s excellent David Gilmour-esque guitar solo was enhanced by Andrew’s growling on Here but each to their own!
lex3000
Amphetamine Filth

I'm back home in London now after the Gent and Eindhoven gigs and I thought they were both really good. Nice modern venue in Eindhoven by the station and my hotel, good views from everywhere and the sound was good too. I watched the support band Hideous last night who I thought were pretty decent. Eldritch's voice sounds a lot stronger now than it was at the Groningen gig and looking around I could see that the entire crowd was really getting into and making a great atmosphere. Well worth the trip.
Groningen - Gent - Eindhoven - Lokerese Feesten
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

lex3000 wrote: 11 Jun 2024, 20:58 I'm back home in London now after the Gent and Eindhoven gigs and I thought they were both really good. Nice modern venue in Eindhoven by the station and my hotel, good views from everywhere and the sound was good too. I watched the support band Hideous last night who I thought were pretty decent. Eldritch's voice sounds a lot stronger now than it was at the Groningen gig and looking around I could see that the entire crowd was really getting into and making a great atmosphere. Well worth the trip.
Sounds like a blast!
I definitely picked the wrong time to be on the opposite side of the world. But I remain hopeful that there's always the next one.
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!
sisterstekland
Slight Overbomber

Setlist is wrong if I refer to diego recording
dtsom
Slight Overbomber

sisterstekland wrote: 12 Jun 2024, 17:21 Setlist is wrong if I refer to diego recording
I upload the wrong show. Fixed now
2023: Los Ángeles,Las Vegas, Londonx2, Valencia Madrid, Lisbon, Porto, Bilbao
2024: Gent- Eindhoven - Lokeren - Madrid
Venus
Amphetamine Filth

Thanks a million, Diego! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Gothicbiff
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Thanks so much for all the videos :D
I've always preferred the 92 Temple so very happy to hear Kai's version of Ofra's vocals
I have seen The Sisters at The Paradiso. I will die happy
With massive thanks to Ruffers for his company and help.
A girl is never too old to wear a Sisters tshirt!