More Sisters.

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

About 15-25 quid each for them. Also you'll want to get the Tour thing 91 promo that has the only copy of Blood Money on an offical CD.
24.24.2.489 Deceased
Dark
Underneath the Rock

CellThree wrote:About 15-25 quid each for them. Also you'll want to get the Tour thing 91 promo that has the only copy of Blood Money on an offical CD.
Official, eh..? Well, I've got it as mp3 for now. :)
pikkrong
Overbomber

CellThree wrote: Also you'll want to get the Tour thing 91 promo that has the only copy of Blood Money on an offical CD.
I wasted some years of my life to get it :innocent:
James Blast
Banned

Blood Money, Poison Door and Bury Me Deep I need on CD :|
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Dark
Underneath the Rock

James Blast wrote:Blood Money, Poison Door and Bury Me Deep I need on CD :|
Blood Money = Tour Thing

Poison Door = Well, you can get Ghost Dance's cover on the Wide Receiver bootleg

Bury Me Deep = N/A.

Just download the vinyl rips. ;) :innocent:
James Blast
Banned

ta Dark but I already have the vinyl, I banished my T/T to the attic about 6 years ago
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

pikkrong wrote:
CellThree wrote: Also you'll want to get the Tour thing 91 promo that has the only copy of Blood Money on an offical CD.
I wasted some years of my life to get it :innocent:
Took me 3 days. After I had found the Ebay auctions of course :wink:
24.24.2.489 Deceased
James Blast
Banned

CellThree wrote:Took me 3 days. After I had found the Ebay auctions of course :wink:
you're sick C3.
Hope to see you in Leeds soon :wink:
~ Peter Steele
Dark
Underneath the Rock

I really am pathetic when it comes to saving money.

Today's purchases:

Dominion 12" (I didn't know Untitled even had a "long version"). Cost: £5

Doctor Jeep 12" b/w Knocking On Heaven's Door (live). ROGI - THE EXCHANGE-25. Cost: £3, but once again, the guy in this shop undercharged me, so I paid £2.50. :roll: :D
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Dark wrote:
If you have this in a normal Dominion MR43T sleeve (in other words it says) :

Dominion, Untitled, Sandstorm and Emma on the back

but the record says : MR43TB

Side 1 Dominion, Untitled (long version)
Side 2 Sandstorm, Emma

Then you have a slight problem. The MR43TB record comes from the Limited Edition Dominion Box that came with a poster.

All Untitled (long version) is is Untitled with Ozymandius cobbled on the end. Not very exciting. The box usually seems to go between 5-15 pound on Ebay.
24.24.2.489 Deceased
Big Si
School Bully

Dark wrote:I really am pathetic when it comes to saving money.

Today's purchases:

Doctor Jeep 12" b/w Knocking On Heaven's Door (live). ROGI - THE EXCHANGE-25. Cost: £3, but once again, the guy in this shop undercharged me, so I paid £2.50. :roll: :D
You did know there was a Ltd Edition Dominion 12" box set with poster and Doctor Jeep 12" with poster and Burn/Amphetamine Logic (Live)?
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Dark
Underneath the Rock

CellThree wrote:
Dark wrote:
If you have this in a normal Dominion MR43T sleeve (in other words it says) :

Dominion, Untitled, Sandstorm and Emma on the back

but the record says : MR43TB

Side 1 Dominion, Untitled (long version)
Side 2 Sandstorm, Emma

Then you have a slight problem. The MR43TB record comes from the Limited Edition Dominion Box that came with a poster.

All Untitled (long version) is is Untitled with Ozymandius cobbled on the end. Not very exciting. The box usually seems to go between 5-15 pound on Ebay.
Hmm. Looks like I have no poster then, as it is indeed MR43TB.

And I know there was another Dr Jeep 12", but I'm buying from shops, so I only get what they have.

I am very pleased, however, with finding Command And Conquer RA2 for £2 though. :roll:
Big Si
School Bully

The crinkly bits of paper found in mummy's purse?

Ah, them were t'days! :lol:

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Big Si wrote:The crinkly bits of paper found in mummy's purse?

Ah, them were t'days! :lol:

The pet shop owner's brother lied!

You can't blame British Rail for that.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Clicky
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
James Blast
Banned

Cheers Mark :D
~ Peter Steele
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Learned earlier that despite my MR number on Dominion, it was only the very first pressings that got posters. Oh well.

He did say that his friend had a vinyl of When You Don't See Me. How much would that be worth?
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Dark wrote:Learned earlier that despite my MR number on Dominion, it was only the very first pressings that got posters. Oh well.

He did say that his friend had a vinyl of When You Don't See Me. How much would that be worth?
About 10-15 quid I think. The CD around the same sort of price. The US Promo of it is worth around 20-25 quid.
24.24.2.489 Deceased
Marc
Road Kill

CellThree wrote:
Dark wrote:Learned earlier that despite my MR number on Dominion, it was only the very first pressings that got posters. Oh well.

About 10-15 quid I think. The CD around the same sort of price. The US Promo of it is worth around 20-25 quid.
Your good with prices! Is there a website with prices? Maybe, I need it when I selling my vinyls?
pikkrong
Overbomber

Marc wrote:
CellThree wrote:

Your good with prices! Is there a website with prices? Maybe, I need it when I selling my vinyls?
The first thing you need, selling your vinyls, is my mail address or PM button :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:
Dark
Underneath the Rock

pikkrong wrote:
Marc wrote:
CellThree wrote: About 10-15 quid I think. The CD around the same sort of price. The US Promo of it is worth around 20-25 quid.
The first thing you need, selling your vinyls, is my mail address or PM button :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:
Pikkron's a liar.
You need mine.
HisWimmNess
Amphetamine Filth

Errm... I've got the CD some boys wander by mistake, that has also those 3 on it.
nostalgy ain't what it used to be
James Blast
Banned

HisWimmNess wrote:
Errm... I've got the CD some boys wander by mistake, that has also those 3 on it.
sound quality?
sorry, I'm a pain when it comes to sound
~ Peter Steele
pikkrong
Overbomber

Dark wrote:
pikkrong wrote:
Marc wrote: Your good with prices! Is there a website with prices? Maybe, I need it when I selling my vinyls?
Pikkron's a liar.
You need mine.
Never heard such an insult before.
:evil:
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Not that good with prices, you just need to watch Ebay for a while and you get to know how much things are worth. But then again, if you want a certain item you pay as much as you dare! I did for The Damage Done and the More 1993 cd.
24.24.2.489 Deceased