Bodysnatchers

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Like A Horror Movie Plot

I'm left wondering how transplant companies issue recall notices? :eek:
eotunun
Overbomber

In the old days, the tribe chiefs and blue blooded ones got gold, food and weapons into their graves. What will future`s archeologists think if they find boddies that contain "Gloves an aprons"..?
That`s a sin! I mean, the aprons and stuff don´t compost, do they?
There is shadow under this red rock
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Heh, bit of a change of philosophy - not so much taking it with you, as leaving too much behind. :wink:

Most of the stuff, er, 'found' is completely artifical and won't degrade, even if exposed to all the fun stuff a decaying corpse can provide. Lovely.

And to rifle poor old Alistair for parts! I used to listen to Letters from America, and it helped build this wholly inaccurate portrayal of the US, for which I may never be able to thank him enough.
eotunun
Overbomber

As the guys from the garbage collection are curently on strike in parts of germany, there is a great idea comming up.. resulting in:
"Oh Lord, take Granda`s soul to your side, along with yesterdays turkey, a number of teabags and some soft greenish potatoes!"
Let the churches do a bit of usefull work for all the money they receive!
:lol:
There is shadow under this red rock