Stuck inside of Memphis with the mobile home

Got any interesting thoughts on a set of lyrics? Any that don't involve the word "indeed"? Find yourself struggling to decipher all those obtuse references Von makes? Read "1959 And All That" and still no clearer? Nope, us neither. Postcards found lying in a skip around the back of the Chemists can be found here... Don't say you weren't warned.
ryan
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Obviously a reference to the dylan song 'Stuck inside of mobile with the Memphis blues again'

Is this just another case of our Eldritch and his cryptic sense of humour playing with the meaning of songs again? :lol:

discuss :von:
Badlander
Overbomber

ryan wrote: Is this just another case of our Eldritch and his cryptic sense of humour playing with the meaning of songs again? :lol:
Yup. The Man said it himself in an interview some time around the release of VT, if there was any doubt. :von:
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
Silver_Owl
The Don

Badlander wrote:
ryan wrote: Is this just another case of our Eldritch and his cryptic sense of humour playing with the meaning of songs again? :lol:
Yup. The Man said it himself in an interview some time around the release of VT, if there was any doubt. :von:
And my favourite ever lyric. :notworthy:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.