99 cent

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
psichonaut
Overbomber

this the real value?
http://cgi.ebay.es/99-CENT-CD-Floodland ... dZViewItem
someone think yes :innocent:
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
Petseri
Overbomber

Any reason to keep such threads? The auction ended long ago, and we have no reference to what it was. Does anyone object if we bin threads like this or old threads for sales of collections? Trust me, I leave anything which may have the smallest tidbit of information which can be practical or of interest later, so nothing useful would get lost.
circle
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Bin it.

It's interest is long gone.
James Blast
Banned

Petseri wrote:I leave anything which may have the smallest tidbit of information which can be practical or of interest later, so nothing useful would get lost.
there is no correct name for the back of the knee

how's that? ;D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Petseri
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:
Petseri wrote:I leave anything which may have the smallest tidbit of information which can be practical or of interest later, so nothing useful would get lost.
there is no correct name for the back of the knee

how's that? ;D
May I interest you in another thread? :P
James Blast
Banned

nope and def. not that one :|
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele