18.2.06 Bird Flu!

NEW RULES: One thread per day only. If there's a thread for today already started, post on that. And if there isn't? Then you get to start one. Aren't you the lucky one?
scotty
Overbomber

I got a txt from my mate today, he's in a real panic as he recons he's got a dose of this Bird Flu :eek: , he's sure it's Bird Flu as he's talking bollocks, wearing make up and he can't park the car!!!!...........................

..I'll get me coat :oops:
Last edited by scotty on 18 Feb 2006, 20:54, edited 1 time in total.
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
James Blast
Banned

Maaaaaaaa'grit!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
smiscandlon
Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:Image

IZ.

:notworthy: :lol:
анархия
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Reuters, AP, 1009 GMT February 20 2006
Bird Flu Panic hits UK

Millions of Britons today have tested positive for Bird Flu Panic. The panic is easily transmissible from human to human by word of mouth, but the major vector is the news media.

It is estimated that upward of 6 billion people worldwide are at risk from the panic. A government spokesman said "This is it, we're all going to die." He was later found to have been suffering from Bird Flu Panic for three weeks.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Dark
Underneath the Rock

:lol:
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

:lol: a fair enough piece of satirical ridicule mr fiend. i have to admit that it's really only because i have children that i am taking it with anything other than a pinch of salt; though obviously it is being completely overblown by the media.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat: