Search found 1707 matches

by nick the stripper
06 Mar 2007, 12:40
Forum: Lyrics
Topic: Lucretia my reflection
Replies: 49
Views: 55750

1. I hear the roar of a big machine 2. two worlds and in between 3. hot metal and methedrine 4. I hear empire down 5. I hear empire down Line one refers to the music industry, I'm not sure what the roar refers to (possibly laughing because they're going to make money through all the press the break ...
by nick the stripper
06 Mar 2007, 07:39
Forum: General Chat
Topic: That's so gay!
Replies: 102
Views: 19877

Opinion is a crutch for incomplete fact. A necessary one, but still a crutch.
No offence, but I'd hate to live in a world of absolutes. Perspectivism is far more exciting.
by nick the stripper
06 Mar 2007, 07:37
Forum: General Chat
Topic: That's so gay!
Replies: 102
Views: 19877

liberal nitwits You're wrong if you think I'm a liberal as in one who believes in liberalism. I'm a libertarian/anarcho-capitalist. To move on to the point about the word natural. Nature as defined by dictionary.com: "1. existing in or formed by nature (opposed to artificial): a natural bridge. 2. ...
by nick the stripper
05 Mar 2007, 20:03
Forum: General Chat
Topic: That's so gay!
Replies: 102
Views: 19877

naturally
What a useless word.
by nick the stripper
05 Mar 2007, 19:51
Forum: General Chat
Topic: That's so gay!
Replies: 102
Views: 19877

Freedom of speech is just a poor abstraction over freedom of the truth. Falsehood has no integral freedom, it's just too easily confused to legislate otherwise. So you should only be allowed to say something if it is objectively true? That throws all discussions about ethics out the window then, as...
by nick the stripper
05 Mar 2007, 18:48
Forum: General Chat
Topic: That's so gay!
Replies: 102
Views: 19877

EvilBastard wrote:
nick the stripper wrote:In short: if you're for banning freedom of speech, you're a fascist [whoops, i did a racism].
Not to mention being a heebie faggot SCOPE-r.
And a piss-midget.
by nick the stripper
05 Mar 2007, 18:38
Forum: General Chat
Topic: That's so gay!
Replies: 102
Views: 19877

I'm sorry, but you can't stop people from saying something or stating a point of view or calling someone something because you don't like it. Freedom of speech is a basic right. If you ban something because it offends someone, then you might as well ban anything that can offend anyone, which, if wer...
by nick the stripper
04 Mar 2007, 08:01
Forum: General Chat
Topic: URGENT: TONIGHT LUNAR ECLIPSE
Replies: 36
Views: 5069

Who is that crazy, custard-haired man playing piano in your avatar, eotunun?
by nick the stripper
28 Feb 2007, 05:18
Forum: General Chat
Topic: James Cameron has Christ's coffin
Replies: 23
Views: 4996

If the New York Times reviewed the Bible as a piece of fiction in this modern age, it would probably receive 2 out of 4 stars for being a ridiculous piece of fantasy that would make a hilarious direct to video film. I actually disagree with you there. It has some rather good stories (my favourite b...
by nick the stripper
26 Feb 2007, 19:02
Forum: Sisters Chat
Topic: Another track from Gary Marx's "1995 Sessions"
Replies: 23
Views: 7343

temple wrote:Mediocre...
Just mediocre :| :| :|
I concur.
by nick the stripper
26 Feb 2007, 17:53
Forum: General Chat
Topic: James Cameron has Christ's coffin
Replies: 23
Views: 4996

markfiend wrote:Like that proves anything...
It does when you combine it with the statistics of 1 in 600! :D :innocent:

This all seems like a very bizarre dream/tacky publicity stunt. :lol:
by nick the stripper
26 Feb 2007, 17:34
Forum: General Chat
Topic: James Cameron has Christ's coffin
Replies: 23
Views: 4996

"They are common names, these were archaeologists. They never went to statisticians," Jacobovici said. "We're just reporting the news. We're not statisticians. We're not theologians ... Now the debate is going to begin because statisticians say it is significant. DNA experts say it is significant."...
by nick the stripper
26 Feb 2007, 17:28
Forum: General Chat
Topic: James Cameron has Christ's coffin
Replies: 23
Views: 4996

He's right, however. My impression is that back then, they didn't bury the dead. They used tombs or crypts, in which the body would reduce to the skeleton, at which point the surviving family members would collect the bones and place them in an ossuary to be kept at home, and someone else would tak...
by nick the stripper
25 Feb 2007, 18:08
Forum: General Chat
Topic: James Cameron has Christ's coffin
Replies: 23
Views: 4996

I call bullshit.

However, if real, it kind of disproves that whole resurrection thing...
by nick the stripper
25 Feb 2007, 16:01
Forum: General Chat
Topic: some post-punk
Replies: 7
Views: 1747

Meow.
by nick the stripper
25 Feb 2007, 13:41
Forum: General Chat
Topic: some post-punk
Replies: 7
Views: 1747

Mortra's vocalist sounds like a ripoff of that guy out of Psychedelic Furs; I really liked the sound of The Leaf's demo; Verba had something interesting going on; and The Boo sucked.

Saying all this, none of them are very original (except arguably Verba).
by nick the stripper
25 Feb 2007, 02:04
Forum: General Chat
Topic: New Stooges song..."My Idea of Fun"
Replies: 24
Views: 7514

I've literally just downloaded it off of SoulSeek.
by nick the stripper
23 Feb 2007, 19:31
Forum: Sisters Chat
Topic: Another track from Gary Marx's "1995 Sessions"
Replies: 23
Views: 7343

Sounds like 9 while 9 meets This Corrosion.
by nick the stripper
22 Feb 2007, 23:47
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Vista Problem NUMBER 1! - Messenger
Replies: 19
Views: 2809

You're going to think I'm joking, but turning off the computer and then turning it back on again always fixes msn for me.
by nick the stripper
21 Feb 2007, 15:19
Forum: General Chat
Topic: New Stooges song..."My Idea of Fun"
Replies: 24
Views: 7514

Been listening to it some more. The chorus is catchy and I like the tune, but the line "this is the season for war with no reason" made me cringe a little.
by nick the stripper
21 Feb 2007, 02:05
Forum: General Chat
Topic: "Oi! This is England!"
Replies: 33
Views: 5554

You'd be amazed how many people there are in Minehead that actually look like the people in that photo.
by nick the stripper
21 Feb 2007, 01:38
Forum: General Chat
Topic: New Stooges song..."My Idea of Fun"
Replies: 24
Views: 7514

Dark wrote:Is it worth downloading?
It's a bit sub par compared to the stuff on "Raw Power".
by nick the stripper
20 Feb 2007, 01:45
Forum: General Chat
Topic: I need to rant
Replies: 75
Views: 16031

It just re-enforces my idea that society in general is getting dumber by the year.
I can't wait until a future generation of people so dumb, they've forgotten how to breathe.
by nick the stripper
19 Feb 2007, 21:34
Forum: General Chat
Topic: I need to rant
Replies: 75
Views: 16031

I had to get my pecker nipped when I was around 10 or 11 and the pain afterwards was unbelievable. I wish they'd done it waay back when I would've been unaware of what was going on. No you don't. Trust me. Babies are far more sensitive and the pain causes them to go into catatonic shock (doctors, h...
by nick the stripper
19 Feb 2007, 19:10
Forum: General Chat
Topic: I need to rant
Replies: 75
Views: 16031

*uses this as an excuse to rant about male-circumcision* The unnecessary mutilation of anyone’s body without their permission, no matter what their age, is disgusting in my opinion. Sure, they may be their legal guardian, but they’d be locked up if they circumcised their girl for inhumane activi...