GW13 - Deadline Saturday 27th November 11.00 AM

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Evening. I am a tired little bunny, so much so that I've just started this thread on the teacher's forum :roll:
Did anything happen whilst I was on my sickbed/out gigging? New managers winning, managers being sacked, Spurs being rubbish. All normal.
Let's have a look at this week's fun and games:

Saturday 27 November 2021

Arsenal 12:30 Newcastle Newcastle might want to win this one, and they probably could.
UK - BT Sport
Crystal Palace 15:00 Aston Villa Hmmm. I predict a draw. Not usre it's time for they honeymoon to be over for Villa yet.
Liverpool 15:00 Southampton As long as Salah scores, I'm happy.
Norwich 15:00 Wolves Norwich have a shiny new manager AND club crest, and they're having a Festive Fair with an ice rink. Win.
Brighton 17:30 Leeds Leeds might also want to think about winning.
UK - Sky Sports

Sunday 28 November 2021

Brentford 14:00 Everton I have no views on this in particular, so please add yours in the space provided below
UK - Sky Sports
Burnley 14:00 Spurs Spurs really need to pull up their socks. They're not Jack Grealish.
Leicester 14:00 Watford I am fearing for Leicester a bit.
Man City 14:00 West Ham I am keen to see if/how City rebalance a bit against West Ham, who are all doing very well.
Chelsea 16:30 Man Utd Ooer.
UK - Sky Sports

I think this will be a very exciting week, but it will not be as interesting as a certain rock star of my acquaintance showing off his leopard print underpants in a Q&A last night. However, you'll all have to live with that :D

All speed to all the teams except for non-IGM members :lol: Be good to yourselves and keep warm. DO YOUR TEAMS!
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
Pista
Cureboi

Arsenal got a real bargain signing Ramsdale.
He is out of this world.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Pista
Cureboi

emilystrange wrote: 25 Nov 2021, 21:09
Burnley 14:00 Spurs Spurs really need to pull up their socks. They're not Jack Grealish.
:lol: :notworthy:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

:innocent:

Well, so far so good. Norwich didn't lose and I have points.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Evening. An early round up as there's a whole new GW starting tomorrow, if snow permits.

Arsenal 2-0 Newcastle Well, Toon didn't. Ramsdale played a blinder.
Crystal Palace 1-2 Aston Villa Uppy and Downy. Villa may have won but two Palace players got bonus points.
Liverpool 4-0 Southampton Salah didn't, but Jota and van Dijk did, so happy goth here. Well crafted win.
Norwich 0-0 Wolves Quite dominant Canaries don't win, but played better than they have for a long time.
Brighton 0-0 Leeds Leeds thought about winning, but Brighton didn't want them to.
Brentford 1-0 Everton Oh dear. 7 winless games for Everton, and Brentford still defying the odds. Loads of saves.
Burnley Snowed Under Spurs I'd have paid to watch a snowball fight.
Leicester 4-2 Watford Leicester (Vardy) woke up a bit. They gave Ranieri a reception to be remembered, but a result to be forgotten.
Man City 2-1 West Ham City do win, though Fabianski saved six times so it could have been more. Gündogan back on form! Snow removed from the pitch at half time, it's all very retro this week.
Chelsea 1-1 Man Utd None of Chelsea would want to see Sancho's goal again, and United won't want to think about Jorginho's either. Still, Chelsea the more embarrassed and a draw with them atm is good whomever you are.
It was all good fun, if chilly. Now, the tables:

League positions unchanged, though the scores a bit nearer this week.

Dead Men Walking has the hat trick of the Yellow Jersey, Big Shout Out (61 points) and the H2H Crown. That's some feat. Shame it's not IGM *cough* :lol:

The H2H table looks like this:

Which is much the same as it was too.

Ok, tomorrow the fun starts again, so look out for what you need to do!