GW1 - Deadline Friday 5th August 18.30

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Afternoon all! 3 hours to go...
It's Steve's turn to start, and he's done an official welcome over in the newly refurbished Shed. Here in the Batcave, I'm putting the finishing touches to the cobwebs and dry ice supplies. Please put your orders in for GW2's virtual sandwich fillings and whatever you want added to your Snakebite and Black, or I might run out of Pernod.
Best of luck to everyone playing! For those new to this or have always wondered, there are 11 fan teams playing for each band:

Eleven Imaginary Boys = The Cure
Blood Brothers and Sisters = The m*****n
Industrial Groove Machine = The Sisters Of Mercy

Pista and Mav take it in turns to do spreadsheet wizardry and let us know how we're getting on (VAR checked) and Steve and I do welcomes and round ups on alternate weeks. Well, that's how it's supposed to run :lol:

Let the fun/frustrations begin!
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Blimey United aren't the only lot to have started this season how they left the last :urff:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

Me too Dave, me too... :roll: :roll:
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

!!!!!!
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Nikolas Vitus Lagartija wrote: 08 Aug 2022, 22:24 Me too Dave, me too... :roll: :roll:
It's bollocks innit! ;D looks like my 'no city, no looneypool' Golden Rule of FPL will last less than a week this season, some way shorter a period of time than usual. Gotta put the cause before what's right and proper, even if it makes me physically wretch :lol: :?

It doesn't really make me wretch, it's only footy innit.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

The Sisters need you.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

emilystrange wrote: 10 Aug 2022, 13:26 The Sisters need you.
:lol: HL FPL Squad might, but I can assure you The Sisters don't :lol: :P

Don't worry Boss, we'll turn it around in Week 2, just you watch! :kiss:
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

:lol: I am...