Sometimes goodbye just isnt enough....

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Dr. Moody
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

KARACHI (Reuters) -

Pakistani police are hunting a man who dug up his father's two-year old corpse and took it home in a hijacked ambulance to try to bring him back to life.

Abdul Rehman's family say he is mentally ill and has never been able to cope with his father's death, police said on Saturday.

"He dug up the corpse on Thursday night after he had hijacked an ambulance and its driver at gunpoint and took it to his home," Ghulam Murtaza, a duty officer at Ferozabad police station in the southern city of Karachi, told Reuters.

Police raided the house on Friday after a complaint from the trust that owned the ambulance and from Rehman's brother.

"He kept the corpse, which was nothing but a skeleton in his bedroom, for well over 12 hours. He escaped when we raided the house. We have buried it again," Murtaza said.

Rehman had also kidnapped a vagabond who slept in the graveyard and locked him up at home, police said.

"He told us he saw Rehman chanting magic spells and pouring rose water on the corpse to bring it back to life and was crying bitterly," Murtaza said.

Rehman faces a year in jail for defiling a corpse, police said.

:!:
Nic
Slight Overbomber

Dr. Moody wrote:
Abdul Rehman's family say he is mentally ill and has never been able to cope with his father's death, police said on Saturday.
No s**t! :eek:
All We Ever Wanted Was Everything
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

Herbert West to the... "rescue".
mh
Above the Chemist

He should get together with the folks who dug up Slobodan, it could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Sad story....
"as we walk on the floodland"