Uncomfortable Situations.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
scotty
Overbomber

Taking a Dump in an Office/Work place toilet when someone is in the next door cubicle doing the same :oops: :lol:

Others?.
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
EvilBastard
Overbomber

scotty wrote:Taking a Dump in an Office/Work place toilet when someone is in the next door cubicle doing the same :oops: :lol:

Others?.
Having a quick one of the wrist in the same circumstances..? :innocent:
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
robertzombie
Overbomber

Taking a dump at a friends/girlfriends house and realising that their toilet isn't... powerful enough :twisted:
Andie
Overbomber

finding a short and curly on the toilet seat just between your legs that

A. you didn't notice before you sat down

B. isn't yours
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

I hate that. Its like, we're all here for the same reason, but I'd rather not feel like you were listening.
Nationalise the f**king lot.
eotunun
Overbomber

scotty wrote:Taking a Dump in an Office/Work place toilet when someone is in the next door cubicle doing the same :oops: :lol:

Others?.
The person in the next cubicle being your boss, and he starts talking to you.
There is shadow under this red rock
Andie
Overbomber

eotunun wrote:

Others?.
The person in the next cubicle being your boos, and he starts talking to you.
i love talking to people in the bogs...freaks them right out!! :twisted: :twisted:
eotunun
Overbomber

Andie wrote:
eotunun wrote:

Others?.
i love talking to people in the bogs...freaks them right out!! :twisted: :twisted:
I´m glad you´re not my boss.
scotty
Overbomber

robertzombie wrote:Taking a dump at a friends/girlfriends house and realising that their toilet isn't... powerful enough :twisted:
Ooooooohhhh.........the Floater, a nightmare :lol:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Andie wrote:
eotunun wrote:

Others?.

OMFG, you sick b*stard! :lol: I HATE when women do that in office restrooms! Especially when they know me, and think that I'm going to chat with them, whilst *ahem*. GROSS!!! :urff: :urff: :urff:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
scotty
Overbomber

Any Guys been caught *ahem* up to the hilt in a Girlfriend by the Parents?...........not nice :eek:
Andie
Overbomber

SINsister wrote:
Andie wrote:
eotunun wrote:The person in the next cubicle being your boos, and he starts talking to you.

OMFG, you sick b*stard! :lol: I HATE when women do that in office restrooms! Especially when they know me, and think that I'm going to chat with them, whilst *ahem*. GROSS!!! :urff: :urff: :urff:
most of the guys at my work seem to know it's me talking to them (accent kinda gives it away)...it's the temps that get freaked the most :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

worse still is one of my collegues who's gay and open about it :eek: :twisted: :twisted:
eotunun
Overbomber

A friend of mine with whom I was at London in 1990 went to the toilet on the ferry back to the continent. He covered the toilet with a good long piece of paper so he felt more comfortable while sitting down. Whe getting up again, the paper got -well, caught, stuck - Anyway, he had a good two feet long trail of toilet paper hanging out of the rear of his trousers. He walked through half the ship before noticing. he wasn´t all pleased when he did..
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

Well, what wasn't cool was when I casually tried to sneak a girl out of the house after saying that there was no one in there with me.

That was one of the stupidest (and I am very pleased to say: only) lies I have ever told.
Nationalise the f**king lot.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Andie wrote:most of the guys at my work seem to know it's me talking to them (accent kinda gives it away)
I don't understand..? Where do you live, and where are you from?
Andie
Overbomber

SINsister wrote:
Andie wrote:most of the guys at my work seem to know it's me talking to them (accent kinda gives it away)
I don't understand..? Where do you live, and where are you from?
I live in England...darkest Essex to be precise...but my accent is Scottish
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Andie wrote:I live in England...darkest Essex to be precise...but my accent is Scottish
Aha! And bringing this all right back on-topic: If it's not Scottish, it's CRAP! :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Andie
Overbomber

SINsister wrote:
Andie wrote:I live in England...darkest Essex to be precise...but my accent is Scottish
Aha! And bringing this all right back on-topic: If it's not Scottish, it's CRAP! :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

i always thought that "If it ain't Stiff...it ain't worth a F#ck" was the saying :twisted:
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

It's an old Saturday Night Live joke, by Mike Myers. :)
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Andie wrote: i always thought that "If it ain't Stiff...it ain't worth a F#ck" was the saying :twisted:
:oops: No comment. :twisted:
James Blast
Banned

Calm down Dear, it was a slogan for Stiff Records ;D

"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

Andie wrote:worse still is one of my collegues who's gay and open about it :eek: :twisted: :twisted:
I trust you're referring to his sexual practices rather than sexual attraction! I don't like hearing the crude details of anyone's sex life, gay or straight. It always make me wonder what their partner would have to say about it if they knew what their other half was going round telling people in graphic detail.
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

what about having a cr@p on your girlfreind and her parents walk in, don't you just hate that?

anyone?

anyone???

COAT!!!!
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
boudicca
Sister Midnight

James Blast wrote:Calm down Dear, it was a slogan for Stiff Records ;D

I had that logo as my avatar once I think, way back in the mists of time.

I don't even like Stiff Records, really. I'm just juvenile :lol: :oops:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

scotty wrote:Any Guys been caught *ahem* up to the hilt in a Girlfriend by the Parents?...........not nice :eek:
That's not as bad as walking in on your parents. :urff: