If you're having a bad day... (currently happy)

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Being645
Above the Chemist

It's a lovely sunny day in late autumn in Cologne. The air is fresh and cold ... and large swarms of geese, swans and cranes are leaving southwards ... :D :D :D ...

I love that sound and all day long today, there are further swarms passing in the sky... Farewell !!! ... :D :D :D ...
Swinnow
Overbomber

I always find that if I am in danger of having a bad day I recall that some people I know are actual Evertonians. That always cheers me up ;)
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
EvilBastard
Overbomber

CH because today I started my new job. Seems to be a nice company, everyone very friendly, and the product managers all get a stuffed cat to put on their desks. I don't quite understand why (I'm sure it will be explained). I'm working on the company's "problem child" which pleases me more than working on something that doesn't need a good kicking. And it's unlimited paid time off.

Downside is that there's no kettle in the kitchen area, which may have to have something done about it (I'm a miserable bastard if I can't have tea) but that aside it's nice to be back in paid employment again.

PS and when my new boss met me in reception this morning, and I went to shake her hand, she gave me an honest-to-goodness no-s**t furrayals hug. Which could have been creepy, but I decided to interpret it as a "I'm so happy you decided to join us, and I'm so glad that you're here" sort of thing.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Pista
Cureboi

EvilBastard wrote:CH because today I started my new job.
Really happy you found something so quickly :)
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
mh
Above the Chemist

This is absolutely nothing to do with biscuits but I'm happy because I've had an amazing idea. Hot water with a teaspoon of mustard dissolved in it. Proper English mustard, not that American yellow shite. It's probably disgusting but I'm not going to rest until I've tried it. As soon as I work up the courage to, that is...
Trigonometry. It's a sin.
EvilBastard
Overbomber

mh wrote:This is absolutely nothing to do with biscuits but I'm happy because I've had an amazing idea. Hot water with a teaspoon of mustard dissolved in it. Proper English mustard, not that American yellow shite. It's probably disgusting but I'm not going to rest until I've tried it. As soon as I work up the courage to, that is...
Mustard powder, or mustard paste? Honestly it sounds like a terrible waste of hot water, which could be used to make tea (into which you could dunk a non-mustardy biscuit), but to each their own.
Hank Moody
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

seems like its been a long time coming but i am now apparently "Above The Chemist". :von:
FOR SPIGGY -PAINT IT #819FF7

#WeOnlyHateMancs
Pista
Cureboi

Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
eastmidswhizzkid

Pista wrote:I finally won a Fark photoshop competition :D
congrats bro! :notworthy:

#WeOnlyHateMancs
Pista
Cureboi

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
congrats bro! :notworthy:
aww fanks :kiss:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Being645
Above the Chemist

Hihi ... congrats ... :lol: :notworthy: ...
Pista
Cureboi

Being645 wrote:
Hihi ... congrats ... :lol: :notworthy: ...
:D :kiss:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
eastmidswhizzkid

my big brother has just been told his tumour is 50% the size it was and his cancer is now mangeable! all from using Cannabis Oil as his immunotherapy was pretty much killing him! he can now live his life sort of normally again! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: 8)

#WeOnlyHateMancs
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:my big brother has just been told his tumour is 50% the size it was and his cancer is now mangeable! all from using Cannabis Oil as his immunotherapy was pretty much killing him! he can now live his life sort of normally again! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: 8)
Wow, that's awesome news! :D :D :D :D
Pista
Cureboi

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:my big brother has just been told his tumour is 50% the size it was and his cancer is now mangeable! all from using Cannabis Oil as his immunotherapy was pretty much killing him! he can now live his life sort of normally again! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: 8)
Brilliant news Lee :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
iesus
Overbomber

Excellent happy news. Best vibes Lee :D :notworthy: :notworthy:
Goths play Golf too ...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
eastmidswhizzkid

Thanks all. Fukken MASSIVE weight off my shoulders. the inconsiderate cunt. :lol:

#WeOnlyHateMancs
Being645
Above the Chemist

Congrats to you brother, brother Lee ... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: ... and further good progresss ... :bat: :bat: :bat: ... :D ...
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Great news, EMWK! :notworthy: :notworthy:

Of course, if cannabis oil is not available, he could try cold beer and pretzels - I get all my medical advice from Sparks, which my not be entirely reliable...
Hank Moody
SmileySister
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Great news Lee :)
Being645
Above the Chemist

It's taken a lot of patience (and the sleep again I've been urgently missing for weeks by now)
but I've somehow managed to repair the shot operating system of my notebook ... what a relief.
No complete new set-up, no new notebook ... I'm just glad (and very, very tired, but hell)... :) ...
Being645
Above the Chemist

Unfortunately, that was only a short dream ... :lol: ... oh hell, I go on trying ...
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

Being645 wrote:Unfortunately, that was only a short dream ... :lol: ... oh hell, I go on trying ...
oh no! :eek:

Is it broken again?!
Being645
Above the Chemist

Charlie wrote:
Being645 wrote:Unfortunately, that was only a short dream ... :lol: ... oh hell, I go on trying ...
oh no! :eek:

Is it broken again?!
Seems the operating system is shot ... perhaps I can repair it, there is a small chance ... I've managed to get it started again just now, so I can at least save all the data before the final breakdown ...

Possibly, it's not the system but the graphic chip and that is usually ... the end.
eastmidswhizzkid

i just saw i am now responsible for writing >2% of this forum. little things please little minds and all that..... :innocent: :roll:

#WeOnlyHateMancs