Get Birthdayed Blast!!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
originalgoth
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Happy Birthday James,
Enjoy your nite out tomorrow night
And I ride down the Highway 101
By the side of the ocean, headed for Sunset

Black Planet according to originalGoth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hYeYgNIntQ
doulfe
Amphetamine Filth

A very happy birthday! :D
It's a small world and it smells funny Image
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

53 ? That makes you even older than Von.
Weather forecast's pish for tomorrow too ...
DerekR
Doobie Brother

Ach I'm late, but only jist....sure the big fella won't mind, his partying's on hold til tonight anyhoos. Get it up ye ya big fud! :kiss:
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Blast Wishes James! :notworthy:
Mothra
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

James Blast wrote:Getting Pished and Destroying on hold!

Thangyew laydeez n' genilmn, it's a bit of a meh bidet (53 FFS) and I've just spent the afternoon at a local CAB filling out forms for various government bollix, and it's pishin' doon. :|
Nae bevvy today as I'm Molly's designated driver in the morn, then I've got an appointment at the health centre.
I intend to get wrecked tomorrow nicht then chow down on a large Injun meal from a local restaurant. Expect loadsa nonsense then :twisted:

:notworthy:
Late birthday wishes from me too, but does bump this one nicely up for you to give us the hangover report I guess. Hope it was a good night. :)
Debaser
Overbomber

James Blast wrote: I intend to get wrecked tomorrow nicht then chow down on a large Injun meal from a local restaurant. Expect loadsa nonsense then :twisted:
and did you?
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
James Blast
Banned

Not really. I actually don't drink as much as used to when I was working, I needed it back then to block out the nonsense. I had enuff to accompany a slew of Modern Family episodes I'd +'d (that's what we do instead of videoing these days Missus). If you haven't seen MF I urge you to seek it out, also The Middle and Raising Hope. There's a lot of excellent Amerikan comedy on Sky, Trollied (life behind the tills in a English supermarket) is well funny too. For food I tried the Chinese up at the station for a change and found their portions bigger and flava tastier than my usual, the greasy wok round the corner, so I'll be using them from now on. :D

2 portions of pancake rolls
fried rice and curried king prawns
portion of prawn cracker

a day well spent :notworthy:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Shamiss
Road Kill

[quote="James Blast"]Not really. I actually don't drink as much as used to when I was working, I needed it back then to block out the nonsense. I had enuff to accompany a slew of Modern Family episodes I'd +'d (that's what we do instead of videoing these days Missus). If you haven't seen MF I urge you to seek it out, also The Middle and Raising Hope. There's a lot of excellent Amerikan comedy on Sky, Trollied (life behind the tills in a English supermarket) is well funny too.

We have the same taste.

Glad you had a good day J
DocSommer
Slight Overbomber

happy b-lasted birthday :notworthy:
Debaser
Overbomber

James Blast wrote: +'d
whatevah :roll: you say tomato I say the devil's food :P Have been watching Trollied and think I've caught Raising Hope once.

Just out of interest, what's that filum with terrible Nicholas Cage and very possibly Holly Hunter (or the other woman wot looks like her) bringing up a baby

Fort of it myself, Raising Arizona?
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
James Blast
Banned

yeah, that was a funny movie because John Goodman (a Gaz/Blast everyman) was in it, not only that but, his character was named Gail Snotes! :lol:

update:
IMDb informs me it was in fact Gale Snotes

and I say tobacco...
if I was Homer (I don't have three kids, drive a beat up car, nor am I yellow) I'd say "tomacco!" :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Nic
Slight Overbomber

A belated birthday wish from me too Mr! :notworthy: :notworthy: :D
All We Ever Wanted Was Everything
Francis
Overbomber

And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
_emma_
Overbomber

Happy Belated Birthday James, I'm nuts so I'm allowed to be late. :D
James Blast
Banned

I think I love you :D
~ Peter Steele
Francis
Overbomber

Ditto.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
_emma_
Overbomber

:eek: Jesus Christ what has it come to, I think that at this point I won't be surprised if a new Sisters album is released tomorrow. :lol: :lol: :lol:
psichonaut
Overbomber

i've lost your day, James

HBD
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
James Blast
Banned

ne'er mind, had a Boss Nicht In with Andrew + Claire :D :notworthy:

guid weather, for eats and drinks: burning meate/meatfruit/quorn weirdness/blood sausages/fried egg/cider/Cokeâ„¢/Holsten/white and red wine

for ears: Gong~You/The Pink Floyd~Wish You Were Here/Genesis~a snippet of Trespass/The KLF~Chill Out/James Ray~Justice for Judass + Manhatten Smile/Play Dead~Witnesses/The Orb with D. Gilmour~Metallic Spheres

for een: a lot of very bad heavy metal bands and Judas Priest live at some festerval/Suede~Live at Latitude/How Stuff's Made~frozen chips/lightbulbs we missed the balloons bit/Mythbusters/Scum Dine With Me

a Damn fine evening :D
~ Peter Steele