Re-run of currently watching

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Locked
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 15049
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

MadameButterfly wrote: have you seen the movie - forget the name of it now - but with the kids that break into the old man's house who happens to be blind? that one is also interesting :wink:
That's Don't Breathe isn't it?
Not seen it, but is now on my list ;)
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
User avatar
MadameButterfly
Mad Mental Bat
Posts: 6666
Joined: 12 Jul 2005, 09:29
Location: in my own galaxy

Pista wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote: have you seen the movie - forget the name of it now - but with the kids that break into the old man's house who happens to be blind? that one is also interesting :wink:
That's Don't Breathe isn't it?
Not seen it, but is now on my list ;)
yes that's the one! it is good so when you've seen it let me know what you thought please.
here we go again....
User avatar
MadameButterfly
Mad Mental Bat
Posts: 6666
Joined: 12 Jul 2005, 09:29
Location: in my own galaxy

Pista wrote: I really hope it doesn't disappear up its own backside like Coven did.
Met you shat yourself twice last episode?! :twisted:
And the bitches are back *evil grin*
here we go again....
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 15049
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

MadameButterfly wrote:
Pista wrote: I really hope it doesn't disappear up its own backside like Coven did.
Met you shat yourself twice last episode?! :twisted:
And the bitches are back *evil grin*
It was a good episode. I just pray they don't haul Stevie Nicks in again to do Seven Wonders just for the sake of it.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 15049
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

Image

Weird & magnificent in equal measures
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
User avatar
Charlie
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1241
Joined: 27 Mar 2017, 19:12
Location: Yorkshire

Time to check this out!

Image
User avatar
Charlie
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1241
Joined: 27 Mar 2017, 19:12
Location: Yorkshire

Image
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 15049
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

Pista wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:
Pista wrote: I really hope it doesn't disappear up its own backside like Coven did.
Met you shat yourself twice last episode?! :twisted:
And the bitches are back *evil grin*
It was a good episode. I just pray they don't haul Stevie Nicks in again to do Seven Wonders just for the sake of it.
Gah!
They had to do it didn't they?
They wheeled a super-crimped Stevie on to sing Gypsy
Image
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 15049
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

Mr Mercedes.
& Look at the hospital's name :)
Image
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
User avatar
MadameButterfly
Mad Mental Bat
Posts: 6666
Joined: 12 Jul 2005, 09:29
Location: in my own galaxy

Pista wrote:
Pista wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote: Met you shat yourself twice last episode?! :twisted:
And the bitches are back *evil grin*
It was a good episode. I just pray they don't haul Stevie Nicks in again to do Seven Wonders just for the sake of it.
Gah!
They had to do it didn't they?
They wheeled a super-crimped Stevie on to sing Gypsy
Image
hahaha yeah they did... but there is still loads more to come :twisted:
here we go again....
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 15049
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

Just started this
Image

Oh my gosh! :eek:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
User avatar
Charlie
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1241
Joined: 27 Mar 2017, 19:12
Location: Yorkshire

Image

Amazing restored, re-coloured, real-time footage from World War 1 - well worth a watch on BBC iplayer.
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 15049
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

Image
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
User avatar
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed
Posts: 8062
Joined: 24 Mar 2005, 00:01
Location: WhizzWorld
Contact:

Pista wrote:Mr Mercedes.
& Look at the hospital's name :)
Image
:lol:
#WeOnlyHateMancs
:bat:
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 15049
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

Image
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
User avatar
MadameButterfly
Mad Mental Bat
Posts: 6666
Joined: 12 Jul 2005, 09:29
Location: in my own galaxy

Pista wrote:Just started this
Image

Oh my gosh! :eek:
did a binge watch! thank you fuckingawesome.

watch session 1 of The Dinner also a delight :wink:
here we go again....
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 15049
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

MadameButterfly wrote:
Pista wrote:Just started this


Oh my gosh! :eek:
did a binge watch! thank you fuckingawesome.

watch session 1 of The Dinner also a delight :wink:
Did you spot all the hidden ghosts? There were loads of them.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
User avatar
MadameButterfly
Mad Mental Bat
Posts: 6666
Joined: 12 Jul 2005, 09:29
Location: in my own galaxy

Pista wrote: Did you spot all the hidden ghosts? There were loads of them.
Steve ~ after all these years of knowing me within HL would you like to rephrase that question or do you know the answer.
here we go again....
User avatar
eotunun
Overbomber
Posts: 3709
Joined: 06 Aug 2005, 22:24
Location: Planet Ki
Contact:

The Ballad of Buster Scruggs
A Netflix special, sadly. If you do not have a Netflix subscription, you probably know someone who does. Invite yourself to theirs or twist their arms on their backs until they invite you, this film is worth losing a friend.
More a collection of short films than a single Western, contains all flavours of humour and brilliance. Episode three is soaked with references to The Sisters of Mercy. There must have been a fan involved in the script at least.
15 of 10 points for this one. :notworthy:
There is shadow under this red rock
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 15049
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

Image
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
User avatar
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator
Posts: 16563
Joined: 25 Jan 2002, 00:00
Location: Lurking and fixing
Contact:

Image

part way though season 2 and absolutely loving it :lol: :notworthy:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 15049
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

Quiff Boy wrote:Image

part way though season 2 and absolutely loving it :lol: :notworthy:
Holy forking shirtballs it's good innit?
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
User avatar
Zacharias
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 318
Joined: 07 Sep 2016, 11:39
Location: Gothenburg
Contact:

Pista wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote:Image

part way though season 2 and absolutely loving it :lol: :notworthy:
Holy forking shirtballs it's good innit?
Thanks for this tip. Have to watch this and see if it's any good :)
User avatar
sultan2075
Overbomber
Posts: 2029
Joined: 04 Mar 2005, 19:17
Location: Mordor-on-the-Potomac
Contact:

Zacharias wrote:
Pista wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote:Image

part way though season 2 and absolutely loving it :lol: :notworthy:
Holy forking shirtballs it's good innit?
Thanks for this tip. Have to watch this and see if it's any good :)
I've seen the first two seasons, and loved it. The philosophy is quite correct as well, which is nice.

I was sold on it by the "who died and left Aristotle in charge of ethics?" joke.
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 15049
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

Image

*mind blown*
:eek:
That's the first time I've made someone drop acid, bludgeon their dad to death with an ash tray & chop up his body.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Locked