Proof, Morrisey's a Wank of the Highest Order

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

"In a world obsessed with hate laws, none protect me"

Poor oppressed white man. My eyes rolled so hard I can see the back of my brain.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
sam donut
Some Kind of Donut

markfiend wrote: 21 Apr 2021, 11:11 "In a world obsessed with hate laws, none protect me"

Poor oppressed white man. My eyes rolled so hard I can see the back of my brain.
Yeah, for a man who markets himself as some sort of intellectual, that's just such low-thinking Lawrence Fox-level bull-s**t. Utter dolt.
Pista
Cureboi

LOL

What a dick :roll:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm the sweet sweet taste of morrissey's tears. Wanker.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Warwick Hunt
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat: