(Yet Another) Currently Being Pissed Off By...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
CamilleDeville
Road Kill

@Being645 I’ll give it a try, I don’t want to end up like AE, bless his heart. Luckily I have Creek Indian lineage so I started out with lots of hair, still, dang it all
Is you is or is you a’int, an LSU Tigers fan?
Geaux Tigahs!
Being645
Above the Chemist

CamilleDeville wrote:
05 Sep 2020, 15:59
@Being645 I’ll give it a try, I don’t want to end up like AE, bless his heart. Luckily I have Creek Indian lineage so I started out with lots of hair, still, dang it all
It works on my hair, which started to get very dry some years ago. All fine now. Thanks to some vegan Aloe Vera shampoo from the wholefood shop. Good luck to you... :) ...
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Pista wrote:
30 Aug 2020, 20:44
emilystrange wrote:
30 Aug 2020, 20:39
oh no!
Vet first thing tomorrow
hope it went well bro Steve
me and my sis nogz saved a cats life this morning. it had been hit by a car and was in the gutter still alive with a shattered back leg. managed to get it to the RSPCA in time or it would have either been hit again or just died. f**k knows how long it had been there for
Waiting for another ....
Pista
Cureboi

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
07 Sep 2020, 21:32

me and my sis nogz saved a cats life this morning. it had been hit by a car and was in the gutter still alive with a shattered back leg. managed to get it to the RSPCA in time or it would have either been hit again or just died. f**k knows how long it had been there for
:notworthy:

My two are back up to full speed now thank you. :)
Was quite traumatic stuffing tablets down them each day for a week but I escaped unscathed & they are still talking to me.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Spiggy Sage
Road Kill

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
07 Sep 2020, 21:32
Pista wrote:
30 Aug 2020, 20:44
emilystrange wrote:
30 Aug 2020, 20:39
oh no!
Vet first thing tomorrow
:notworthy: :kiss:
I don't know if you were wrong, but I fail to see the point of being right.
CamilleDeville
Road Kill

@Being645 Thanks, yeah I tried going without Adderall a few days and it was not a pleasant experience. I was all kinds of discombobulated lol. I may have even growled at some people that invaded my personal space in the store :twisted:
Geaux Tigahs!
CamilleDeville
Road Kill

I will be posting here frequently lol, because I am apparently cursed with bad luck. I just heard a commotion outside and went out to see about it. A huge raccoon had climbed up on my patio table and had my full pack of Marlboros and took off across the yard with them. I mean, really? I know I need to quit (again) but I wasn’t planning on doing it tonight. And I can’t find my BB gun, probably stolen right off my porch
Geaux Tigahs!
DJElectricDaddy
Road Kill

CamilleDeville wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 05:01
I will be posting here frequently lol, because I am apparently cursed with bad luck. I just heard a commotion outside and went out to see about it. A huge raccoon had climbed up on my patio table and had my full pack of Marlboros and took off across the yard with them. I mean, really? I know I need to quit (again) but I wasn’t planning on doing it tonight. And I can’t find my BB gun, probably stolen right off my porch
Oh man, cheeky blighter. Take it as a sign. The universe is telling you something. I do love raccoons though, they are very cool creatures. From a distance. Big as f**k too. Had one in my back yard once, stood up on its hind legs and scared the bejeezus out of me. Thought it was a bear until I saw it’s Lone Ranger mask
Oops, something went wrong, please call an administrator
CamilleDeville
Road Kill

The ‘universe’ is telling me to quit leaving things on my front porch. This one was just about the size of a baby bear, growled at me, looked snarky & more like he’d have preferred a cigar
Geaux Tigahs!
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

That feeling when you issue

Code: Select all

service httpd restart
and the webserver doesn't come back up. Turns out somebody updated PHP/apache without actually telling the devs :roll:
advanced, forthright, signifficant
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

whoops.

i always get that sort of nervousness when i have to do a "sudo reboot now"

you have that will it/won't it moment while you wait for the server to come back up :urff:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

At least I didn't do it to a public-facing server.

This time. :lol:

The favourite one I did was typo a MySQL command once:

Code: Select all

DELETE FROM table WHERE id-1
Note id-1 rather than id=1...
advanced, forthright, signifficant
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

ouch
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?