(Yet Another) Currently Being Pissed Off By...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Pista
Cureboi

Spiggy Sage wrote: 22 Jul 2020, 19:41 7 days left until the huge day..moving to a new flat, divorce, everything s**t you'd imagine..
I'm tired all the time..hope, this will get any better soon..sick of it, honestly..
Oh man. Best of luck
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Swinnow
Overbomber

CBPOB Leeds fans singing "Champions of Europe". I appreciate my neighbours are all a bit giddy at the moment having had a whiff of the barmaid's apron for the first time in yonks but it is factually incorrect (in best earnest Viz letter stylee). In 1975 they were close but no cigar, eternal bridesmaids that they are. ;)
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
Spiggy Sage
Road Kill

Pista wrote: 22 Jul 2020, 19:59
Spiggy Sage wrote: 22 Jul 2020, 19:41 7 days left until the huge day..moving to a new flat, divorce, everything s**t you'd imagine..
I'm tired all the time..hope, this will get any better soon..sick of it, honestly..
Oh man. Best of luck
Ta..as if 2020 itself wasn't enough..ah well..can't get worse, innit? :?
I don't know if you were wrong, but I fail to see the point of being right.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

it sounds like hell and i dont want to belittle it. However there's 2 new starts in there as well. i presume you and your spouse were both unhappy and whatever the future holds for you both this has to be tyhe way forward. nand new homes are sound places if you look at it as YOURS. not you and a.n.others but YOURS. after i last found myself single and alone i dont think i could give up that freedom now even for say Anne-Marie Hurst or Lady Gaga.

regardless, i hope the process is as easy as it can be mate.sendiong big Love from WhizzWorld. :kiss:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Pista
Cureboi

One of the ladies who cleans the summer house I manage for a friend had had her family stay for a couple of days.
This morning, when I went over to water alll the plants & get it ready for today's guests she asked me (genuinely) "What should we do with the rubbish?"
I mean seriously? WTF?
My initial answer was, "Why? Don't the bins work?"
They had collected all their rubbish in bin bags in the kitchen when there is a massive dustbin out the front of the house. Not only that, they mixed all the recyclables with general crap so I made her kids sort it into different bins :twisted:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Being645
Above the Chemist

eastmidswhizzkid wrote: 22 Jul 2020, 22:13
it sounds like hell and i dont want to belittle it. However there's 2 new starts in there as well. i presume you and your spouse were both unhappy and whatever the future holds for you both this has to be tyhe way forward. nand new homes are sound places if you look at it as YOURS. not you and a.n.others but YOURS. after i last found myself single and alone i dont think i could give up that freedom now even for say Anne-Marie Hurst or Lady Gaga.

regardless, i hope the process is as easy as it can be mate.sendiong big Love from WhizzWorld. :kiss:
Can't but fully second that... :) ... living alone can never be as devastating as an overly negative partnership.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Swinnow wrote: 22 Jul 2020, 20:07 CBPOB Leeds fans singing "Champions of Europe". I appreciate my neighbours are all a bit giddy at the moment having had a whiff of the barmaid's apron for the first time in yonks but it is factually incorrect (in best earnest Viz letter stylee). In 1975 they were close but no cigar, eternal bridesmaids that they are. ;)
Hey could you print a photo of Arthur Graham please? :lol:

Could always be worse, last time they got promoted they were all stood outside the Skyrack chucking pint pots at passing buses full of local civvies. Weird. Still, congrats to them coming up, hard not to admire a world-reknowned coach going to the second division and proving his reputation is accurate. Not that he has to prove it to us, haf the blokes who played Bilbao the other year are still untwisting their blood.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
eastmidswhizzkid

One of my very best and closest friends and adopted brothers died yesterday after a short battle with cancer.

(i was going to say "pissed off" doesnt cut it but actually thats EXACTLY how i feel while my emotional defenses try to hold off blubbing like a baby, because when i start i dont think i'll stop)

RIP Brother Nick aka DJ Wot Da Givva , you collossal f**king bellend. Now i've got nobody to break my s**t for me....Love you stupid amounts. This world and the next. And the one after :kiss:

Pista
Cureboi

eastmidswhizzkid wrote: 02 Aug 2020, 13:43 One of my very best and closest friends and adopted brothers died yesterday after a short battle with cancer.
Sorry to read that Lee. :(
Sending virtual hugs your way.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
eastmidswhizzkid

cheers Steve

Swinnow
Overbomber

So sorry bro x
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Ah balls. That’s awful. Sorry to hear that lee.
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Really sorry to here this Lee.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
eastmidswhizzkid

thank you. love you all (but you knew that already i hope :kiss: )

markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I've already said so on facebook but love to you brother Lee.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Being645
Above the Chemist

Oh, sorry to hear that, Lee ... :( ... lots of love to you ...
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

So sorry to hear that Lee :( Love to you xx
Pista
Cureboi

My moggies are ill :(
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

oh no!
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
Pista
Cureboi

emilystrange wrote: 30 Aug 2020, 20:39oh no!
Vet first thing tomorrow
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
CamilleDeville
Road Kill

Pista wrote: 30 Aug 2020, 20:23 My moggies are ill :(
I had to google that, I hope they get well. I just lost my favorite and sure do miss her
Is you is or is you a’int, an LSU Tigers fan?
Geaux Tigahs!
Pista
Cureboi

CamilleDeville wrote: 31 Aug 2020, 04:19
Pista wrote: 30 Aug 2020, 20:23 My moggies are ill :(
I had to google that, I hope they get well. I just lost my favorite and sure do miss her
Thankyou.
It's really hard when they go isn't it? :(
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
iesus
Overbomber

Ancient city and acropolis of Mycenae burnt to the ground and none cares :( :?

'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
CamilleDeville
Road Kill

Went to my doctor yesterday, mentioned to him that my very long hair had been just breaking off the past month, asked him what could be the cause, stress ? Oh, well some people do have this reaction after prolonged use of Adderall (amphetamines). Gee, thanks dr. Feelgood. So do I go through withdrawals and return to my ocd/add, or do I just get a Dolly Parton wig
Is you is or is you a’int, an LSU Tigers fan?
Geaux Tigahs!
Being645
Above the Chemist

CamilleDeville wrote: 05 Sep 2020, 15:09 Went to my doctor yesterday, mentioned to him that my very long hair had been just breaking off the past month, asked him what could be the cause, stress ? Oh, well some people do have this reaction after prolonged use of Adderall (amphetamines). Gee, thanks dr. Feelgood. So do I go through withdrawals and return to my ocd/add, or do I just get a Dolly Parton wig
Aloe Vera shampoo might be an alternative.