Today I have been mostly...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Pista
Cureboi

.....Mowing a lawn & making this
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Are they actually fire bricks? I may be telling you what you already know, but a lot of modern bricks it's not safe to get them hot; they have plastics in them and stuff. Good old fashioned Burmandtofts house-bricks you're fine up to about 1500C though ;D
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Swinnow
Overbomber

Only the very brave loiter around Burmantofts :lol:
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
Pista
Cureboi

markfiend wrote: 02 Apr 2021, 18:34 Are they actually fire bricks? I may be telling you what you already know, but a lot of modern bricks it's not safe to get them hot; they have plastics in them and stuff. Good old fashioned Burmandtofts house-bricks you're fine up to about 1500C though ;D
These bricks are ancient.
I have a friend in a village who demolished a really old house & made their own pit from the same bricks and it works great.
I will be testing it & making a gulyás or a pörkölt though before the first guests arrive in June :)
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Swinnow
Overbomber

Debating whether Allison Becker should keep his big gay Studio54 muzzy.

Though after tonight's performance it should stay until Madrid at least.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Swinnow wrote: 03 Apr 2021, 22:37 Debating whether Allison Becker should keep his big gay Studio54 muzzy.

Though after tonight's performance it should stay until Madrid at least.
It dint go so good in spain though...but all we really have to do is f**k the Deigo's 2-0 at Anfield...'s a doddle eh Chris? if Allison can keep a clean sheet while Jota destroys 'em at the other end we're almost there! meanwhile we get to stamp on the posh brummies for some vengeance.
Life could be worse ...we could be MANCS! urghhh! :urff: :lol:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
eastmidswhizzkid

catching lions part 1) make the bait wriggle enthusiastically
An Xtian wrote:... the sick reality of adrenochrome. People are hearing the truth and doing something about this evil....

fools! it only works if you trigger dose it by seguing from Teachers....AA-siding it from "Body Electric" has a much milder effect in inverse proportion to its cost (unless you use the synthetic "They Shall Not Pass" - the CNT compilation album). ask da ickle baby cheeses- he LOVES the Sisters! (even though , you won't. guaranteed.)

all this is a prelude to "frankspeech.com" going live on monday...i think its a clever and amusing word game where you exercise your conditional free speech to call God a c**t or whatever without swearing or blaspheming or wearing a Cradle Of Pissy Not-Goth shirt.*

* if thats not the game tough. thats the game i am going to play :)

OLDFART
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Went down the local for a few pints , was nice just being out and seeing people .
Swinnow
Overbomber

...getting my head around the fact that I actually agree with Gary Neville for the first time. Modern football just sucks at times.
elamanamou
Slight Overbomber

Family trees are very interesting
honorflagraiser
Road Kill

...smoked a lot because of Galatasaray. Man, football will give me a cancer.
Swinnow
Overbomber

honorflagraiser wrote: 22 Apr 2021, 01:27 ...smoked a lot because of Galatasaray. Man, football will give me a cancer.
Many of us know your pain. In my case it has been a very odd season being a Liverpool supporter, thankfully no Super League but also no return trip to Istanbul either. Welcome aboard.
honorflagraiser
Road Kill

Swinnow wrote: 22 Apr 2021, 08:18
honorflagraiser wrote: 22 Apr 2021, 01:27 ...smoked a lot because of Galatasaray. Man, football will give me a cancer.
Many of us know your pain. In my case it has been a very odd season being a Liverpool supporter, thankfully no Super League but also no return trip to Istanbul either. Welcome aboard.
The saddest part is that we're experiencing this damned period with our greatest-ever manager, Fatih Terim. Probably, it will his last season and will see him retired from coaching.
Thanks for empathy anyway. It would be very nice to see Liverpool back in Istanbul :(
eastmidswhizzkid

Swinnow wrote: 22 Apr 2021, 08:18 .. it has been a very odd season being a Liverpool supporter, thankfully no Super League ...
thank fuck...i was that disgusted, felt that betrayed by the team i have supported for half a century that if it had gone ahead i swore i would wash my hands of them. i think i meant it as well. :?

MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

chatting to my sis on the other side of the world which makes my evening's her morning's our future day. yeah get that wrapped around your minds when it's birthday times.

but her living in NZ and me in NL our time is precious and when getting older and having a mother stil alive living in SA makes life challenging at the most of times.

listening to my niece and nephew with their accents and enjoying the fase of spider man and monster trucks and the last year of primary school and how my niece is doing becoming a young teenager always does my heart good.

also i have planted seeds that will grow and have cleaned and on monday go back to the rat race.

all good things :D
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

drinking and dancing like tomorrow will never come...

god i am dreading tomorrow :|
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
eastmidswhizzkid

....putting off ringing the housing assoc. about matters fiscal. as it happened i got a decent individual who despite a terrible grasp of the maths involved stuck with it whilst i explained it over and over again and finally agrreed with every word i said. bonus! :eek: 8)

Francis
Overbomber

Drinking Pimms, making pizza and listening to the Style Council.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
Pista
Cureboi

Cleaning windows & mosquito nets.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Being645
Above the Chemist

Similar activities here. Set up the linnen summer sun window shield to keep the flat cool when high temperatures arise ... :) ...
Beyond that I've watched a 5-hour conference on human rights under corona and other situations and what the lessons learnt would be from this current pandemic with regard to human rights as well as on whether patent laws ought to be revised of maybe the whole system of whether health issues should be a part of the economic process at all etc .... fairly interesting. I only wish at least half of all the good ideas were to get addressed some time soon ... *sigh.
Swinnow
Overbomber

Inventing new swear word combinations as my total inability to do any form of DIY plastering has resurfaced. Luckily, an old friend is a master of the dark art and I can politely pass him the coffee and beer.
OLDFART
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Sitting in the sun and drinking beer .
Being645
Above the Chemist

Playing cards and eating cake in the garden with my parents ... unlike me, they're fully vaccinated ...
Swinnow
Overbomber

Enjoying AZ Jab 2 in the air conditioned splendour of my GP Surgery.
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

well technically not today but yesterday I defended my dissertation and passed with minor changes. I worked so much and so hard on this I am so so happy really. still a while before I get my degree cause the UK system is a bit complicated with this but I will be awarded soon enough. freaking fantastic:)