COVID-19 coronavirus

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

It turned out that kid in my daughter schoold and his parents were tested and they passed. But since my lil' one has a little contact with that kid, and even so, he was at schoold sereval days before his mother and him were tested, so there's a risk of tranmission of virus, we decieded to stop worried and love that bomb. Most likely we gonna get it sooner or later.
Being645
Above the Chemist

Understandable.
I hope the infections rates will fully culminate in winter, though with fewer casualties, and after that ... it's either over or a vaccine is found ... *sigh ...
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

I don't believe it's gonna disappear, we may find or vaccine, or any other medication to help fight it. But it's virus, it will mutate, hell, according to scientists it already did. I afraid that we overlook long term consequences of covid, and we're not trying to prevent and ease it. But I might be wrong on this. Anyhow that's what I'm afraid the most.
Swinnow
Overbomber

Don't worry, the idiot Trump now believes he's indestructible, so maybe it's better if the rest of us succumb to the virus.

Seriously, my best wishes and kindest thoughts to all with, or close to people with, Covid.
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....