GW36+ Deadline Tuesday 14th July 19.15

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

For heaven's sake, another GW! Inliving memory there were 5 days between one and the next, these days you're luck to get 5 hours. Steve did do a round up on the Shed noticeboard for last GW. Here we go again!

Tuesday 14 July 2020

Chelsea 20:15 Norwich An Upset? I'm already upset :(

Wednesday 15 July 2020

Burnley 18:00 Wolves Come on you Wolves! That Traore is a well built lad, innit?
Man City 18:00 Bournemouth Well now, that could be interesting.
Newcastle 18:00 Spurs Just SCORE, Kane!!!!
Arsenal 20:15 Liverpool Might be quite the game, this one.

Thursday 16 July 2020

Everton 18:00 Aston Villa Shall we send Villa down?
Leicester 18:00 Sheffield Utd I think this game will be the one to watch of the GW.
Crystal Palace 20:15 Man Utd Mon the Palace, but Greenwood and Fernandes to score two each as well, kthanksbai
Southampton 20:15 Brighton Meh. Saints doing well, but a local derby no one else cares much about

Friday 17 July 2020

West Ham 20:00 Watford Six pointer, relegation battle, HUGE game for both clubs. Ect ect ect.

K, not long to KO now. Deadline also looming. GO GO GO
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

STOP PRESS
at half time (is 61 mins as I type) Wigan the team in administration were leading 7-0. SEVEN.
Pista
Cureboi

I think somebody in the Philippines has a bet on the Wigan game. A large bet
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

;D OOOOO controversial
Pista
Cureboi

Righto.
Manchester Shifty game on here.
'Mon Bournemouth!
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Got round to the round up:

Chelsea 1 - 0 Norwich Well, we were a bit better. Giroud has had a much better time since he left Arse.
Burnley 1 - 1 Wolves An ok game, with Jiminez and Doherty having an end of season surge.
Man City 2 - 1 Bournemouth It was indeed interesting, as that scoreline wasn't what anyone thought it would be. David Silva with the plaudits
Newcastle 1 - 3 Spurs Harry Kaaaaaaannnne! 200th and 201st goals, and points for me. Good lad.
Arsenal 2 - 1 Liverpool Disappointing result - imo!
Everton 1 - 1 Aston Villa Everton fail to sink Villa. :roll:
Leicester 2 - 0 Sheffield Utd Leicester manage to salvage a win after some disasters.
Crystal Palace 0 - 2 Man Utd A 'Dammit, Palace!' production, where nothing went quite right.
Southampton 1 - 1 Brighton I KNOW I watched this one, but can't for the life of me remember what happened. Apparently Ings and Maupay scored
West Ham 3 - 1Watford Watford still had a manager at this point. West Ham showed a bit more spirit.

So, on to the tables. IGM are cutting it very very fine here. WAAAHHH. Still winning for now, though, chaps.

The Yellow Jersey stays where it is - probably stuck on, now :lol: DynaMo Salah!

The Big Shout Out goes to Three And You're In with 72 points.

I'm sure Steve has done all of GW37+ over in the shed ;D
Pista
Cureboi

emilystrange wrote: 24 Jul 2020, 11:22
I'm sure Steve has done all of GW37+ over in the shed ;D
Almost.
Got a summary to work up but my eyes are really sore after I decided shampoo would make them shinier :oops:

edit: summary done
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

it's belladonna drops that make them shinier.