My YouTube channel.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
DOZMEISTER
Road Kill

During my lockdown/shielding period (still in place) i started playing my Bass again after not really touching it for 20 years or so! Put a few videos up for friends and family to view and quite like doing them. Thing is i want to improve them, not so much the playing(plenty of room for improvement there!) but more the audio/video quality. I currently just play along to CD's and record via my phone then edit with windows movie maker. Any advice for a cheap way to make them better? Here's an example.
Being645
Above the Chemist

Got no idea how you could improve the sound, but hey, tough job ... :D :notworthy: ...
CamilleDeville
Road Kill

Sounded great. So what did you use to record yourself? Every time I try to record one of my daughters performances using my iPhone or my Canon camera I can barely hear her bass when I play it back. Yours sounds pretty clear
Curious in the highest degree & tolerably complicated
iesus
Overbomber

Nice to see passion for music. And a good try too :D
Unfortunately i don't know tricks and don't have experience with the question, but there are some people around who sure do :notworthy:
Goths play Golf too ...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

As the rest of people, I'm geniunely imporessed by your work. :notworthy:

Also, as the rest folks, can't help you with technical suff. :wink:
DOZMEISTER
Road Kill

Thanks for the positive comments, much appreciated. CamilleDeville i use my phone (motorola E5) placed roughly same distance (2 foot ish) between a stereo speaker and my bass amp, takes a few goes to set the volume levels about right.
CamilleDeville
Road Kill

Well your Motorola does pretty good, I guess I will just go up to the stage to get close to the amp next time and embarrass my daughter lol
Curious in the highest degree & tolerably complicated