Cyberpunk 2077 isn't a Sisters fan

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

I've been playing the game for quite some time now (over a 100 hours on my trusty old PS4 ) and despite all the media backlash, it's jolly good fun. One of the finer points that seems to have been ignored by the chattering hordes is that almost all of the missions and side jobs are named after old songs. Sadly despite references to Joy Division "New Dawn Fades" Nick Cave "Sinnerman" New Model Army " The Hunt " The Stooges "Search and Destroy " and a host of others ,I have yet to find a Sisters track. That said, I did a side m*****n yesterday on my second playthrough which was essentially boffing an FBI type agent in a seedy hotel for two minutes that was called "Venus in Furs" so maybe there is still hope.
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Hah! Brilliant. hadn't heard about the naming thing :D

I haven't got it yet as Destiny 2 is still my complete and utter time-sink, but I keep considering it.
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Thus far I'd say everything I've seen and experienced to be the very essence of a slight case of overbombing ;D couldn't agree more ribbons, it's bloody awesome, I've spent as long panning the camera round my bike capturing a million mindblowing city views as I've spent headshotting dudes with the Lizzie or frying their circuits via quickhacks. First huge open--world game of this type I've played, shame about the semi-regular bitch basic PS4 crashes but I can live with them, games awesome 8)

Whaddya reckon comes first? Patch 1.07 or a new Sisters album? :wink: :von:

Edit edit edit : Down On The Streets and Transmission were the two m*****n titles that made me look up and think hold on a minute, there's a theme forming here :notworthy:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
abridged
Slight Overbomber

I've just started Dead Souls on the PS4. You die. Then you die again. Then you move forward a bit. Then you die again. It's kind of Zen. :von:
The Chancer Corporation
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

abridged wrote: 08 Jan 2021, 13:25 I've just started Dead Souls on the PS4. You die. Then you die again. Then you move forward a bit. Then you die again. It's kind of Zen. :von:
Yakuza Dead Souls? Or Dark Souls? Sounds like Dark Souls for sure ;D
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
abridged
Slight Overbomber

Planet Dave wrote: 08 Jan 2021, 13:55
abridged wrote: 08 Jan 2021, 13:25 I've just started Dead Souls on the PS4. You die. Then you die again. Then you move forward a bit. Then you die again. It's kind of Zen. :von:
Ah yep, sorry, Dark Souls it is. It's weird. I'm not terribly great at games (apart from The Last of Us games for some reason) so I generally give up if it's too difficult but Dark Souls is so ridiculously difficult that I am determined to finish it. It may take a while! :wink:
The Chancer Corporation
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

abridged wrote: 08 Jan 2021, 14:01
Planet Dave wrote: 08 Jan 2021, 13:55
Ah yep, sorry, Dark Souls it is. It's weird. I'm not terribly great at games (apart from The Last of Us games for some reason) so I generally give up if it's too difficult but Dark Souls is so ridiculously difficult that I am determined to finish it. It may take a while! :wink:
Stick with it, read in-menu descriptions of EVERYTHING in order to have so much as a slight foggiest wtf is going on, and enjoy 8)
Nyth Grandbeard
Road Kill

ribbons69 wrote: 08 Jan 2021, 12:18 I've been playing the game for quite some time now (over a 100 hours on my trusty old PS4 ) and despite all the media backlash, it's jolly good fun.
I really agree, I just beat it (Did johnny's end) and it's such a great game! Big fan of RPGs and this one blew it out of the water. I get what people are saying about the bugs n' stuff, but that's not fair to completely write the game off. The story and characters are incredibly engaging with Johnny, and Panam being my favorite characters. Won't lie I was hoping for a SoM reference somewhere but unfortunately no dice. Some of the songs in the game are pretty rad though, Refused did a good job bringing Samurai's music to life, Chippin In, and Never Fade away being true stand outs! Even if you're not a fan of video games I recommend anyone on here to check those songs out cause they are pretty good listens! :notworthy: :notworthy:
:von: Check out my Comic series: https://unhingedcomic.com/ :von:
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Looking forward to the Phantom Liberty expansion due out next week. Looks like they got their act together with the m*****n titles too 8)