its been a while.....

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
nigel d
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

cant remember the last time i logged in to these hallowed corridors.
hope youre all keeping well.
any advice on streaming USA available films in the uk. trying to find a streaming source for "Jakob's Wife".

its been released on itunes etc, but only in the states. i would quite happily pay to rent/buy it. the score for the film was written by an indie artist that i support.
tnx in advance
i am more likely to release an album before the sisters
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Hi Nigel long time no see. Can't help with the streaming thing I'm afraid; my not-exactly-legal content still tends to fall off the back of a torrent. :innocent:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Pista
Cureboi

Welcome back stranger.
Other than illicit "digital backup copies" (as Fiendy has already alluded to) to only other way would be to "borrow" a login from someone Stateside for a streaming service to access that content.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
nigel d

hello both, funny how life gets in the way of forum reading! glad to see its still going strong. ( i think i last made a comment about the head and star design being used by other bands and theta seems ages ago too)
went to see the sisters at the round house in 2019 (i think it was) feels like a life time ago,
strangely i actually want to pay money for this film and support it directly. it premiered at SXSW this year and looks so good.
good thinking = i have a few friends in North Carolina, might be able to borrow a login, if not i shall try the VPN approach , maybe get through on an american server. (amazon.com knew i was in the uk... b'stards)

looks like plenty of threads to catch up on.
Big Si
School Bully

You could also try re-assembling the Information below..... :wink:

u1X84SwK/fRXqnZKI
jakobs-wife/
digital/movie/
putlocker.
www2.
://
https
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
nigel d

:notworthy: i thank you.... :notworthy:
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

and this is your introduction?

let me know if it is any good
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
DJElectricDaddy
Location: Where the sun shines bright. Where the rain don’t fall

My 0.02

For any overseas media transactions I find the trusty VPN invaluable. For ex: every June a very long motor race happens in France. Eurosport covers said race in its entirety. Sadly coverage here in cultural wasteland of the new world race cars only turn left. Using the VPN I’m able to make an account on Eurosport love stream and buy access to the feed. I had my doubts whether a US credit card would throw any red flags at their end, but no. It’s worked just fine

I believe I used my folks mailing address to make the account, perhaps you could do the same with your friends in the Carolinas
Somewhere on a tiny planet
crawl some ants called the human race
Lost in time
Lost in space
And meaning