Is this...

Do you do a TSOM-related website? Do you know any cool TSOM websites? Sites listed here may be about anything to do with The Sisters: lyrics, tours, photos, biographies, interviews, etc. Post your URLs along with a short description of the website here.

Note: Please post links about trading Sisters memorabilia or your personal collection in the Trading section.
hallucienate
Overbomber

My guess is not, the info is all lifted from the official site and all the pics are well over 10 years old.
Badlander
Overbomber

Certainly not. Besides it's already the second "Eldritch" MySpace I see.
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

He can barely be bothered to update the official site, why would he bother with a vanity site like myspace?

Things like myspace and livejournal are full of people with nothing to say saying it at the top of their voices.

Though maybe I say that as shouldn't, Mr. 6600+ posts :lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Michael aka Emilien
Amphetamine Filth

It's probably a someone-others page... maybe the fan-page....
markfiend wrote:I didn't compose it, I don't even remember how good it is.
Michael aka Emilien @ My Opera Community: http://my.opera.com/michael_aka_emilien
Michael aka Emilien @ My Space Community: http://myspace.com/michael_aka_emilien
BlueLamp
Road Kill

I don't think Andrew is that non-creative. It seemed a little too cocky and obvious. I don't think I'd like him at all if he was really that much of an ass. Anyone here a fan of the League of Gentlemen should read the pathetic Reese Shearsmith one that's on there. He could never be that much of an asswipe. :P
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Account deleted.... :von:
"as we walk on the floodland"