Official Sisters Merch - new online store

Do you do a TSOM-related website? Do you know any cool TSOM websites? Sites listed here may be about anything to do with The Sisters: lyrics, tours, photos, biographies, interviews, etc. Post your URLs along with a short description of the website here.

Note: Please post links about trading Sisters memorabilia or your personal collection in the Trading section.
rien
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

EvilBastard wrote: Well exactly. And I don't think that the Metropoplitan Polis would be particularly chuffed to find that their address was One Scotland Ninety Centimetre.
*groan* /facepalm
EvilBastard wrote:sidebar: Monday Punday
Teacher: Johnny, give me a sentence using the word "centimetre".
Johnny: Er...my auntie arrived at the bus station and I was centimetre.
:lol: :notworthy:

If I had my copy of "What If?" on hand, I'd quote the introduction to the British edition, where Randall Munroe goes on about units of measurement... But I lent it to a friend as soon as I'd finished with it, and he can't read it until his wife is through with it.

I think the thread is sufficiently derailed now.
“Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease. It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.�
VonII
Amphetamine Filth

As the tax office paid back the taxes I paid last year, I thought about treating myself to some of the finest textiles north of Antarctica.

Now, I know cat food doesn't grow on trees, but 30€ to get a single colour printed shirt to Belgium... Guess I'll be drinking a bottle of single malt as well to complement the hedonism.
I do not necessarily agree with everything I think. -AE
BillyBadBreaks
Fat Forgetful Bastard

Maybe these are fair prices in the UK, but fook me they are expensive if you are used to paying US prices. Cannibal Corpse tour shirts were only $20, and The Casualties only charge $10. Admittedly not bands most people on here are interested in, but still! :eek:
You still think swastikas look cool
The real nazis run your schools
They're coaches, businessmen and cops
In a real fourth reich you'll be the first to go
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

BillyBadBreaks wrote: Cannibal Corpse tour shirts were only $20, ...... Admittedly not bands most people on here are interested in, but still! :eek:
have to disagree Jeff. love a bit of "hammer smashed face". 8)
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

BillyBadBreaks wrote:Maybe these are fair prices in the UK, but fook me they are expensive if you are used to paying US prices. Cannibal Corpse tour shirts were only $20, and The Casualties only charge $10. Admittedly not bands most people on here are interested in, but still! :eek:
I've seen Cannibal Corpse a few times,great live band,at the Damnation Fest in Leeds last month their shirts were going for 15 pounds I think,but I've seen them at other venues for twenty before. If you went to see Iron Maiden here in the UK a simple t shirt would be £25 .
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
BillyBadBreaks
Fat Forgetful Bastard

I guess prices have gone up! :evil:
You still think swastikas look cool
The real nazis run your schools
They're coaches, businessmen and cops
In a real fourth reich you'll be the first to go
Durly
Road Kill

I ordered the 1985 T shirt in medium as a present for a friend a few days ago. "It" arrived yesterday. Somewhat distressingly, as opposed to the item I ordered, Merch For Life appear to have sent me an XL, 'Europe' (as in The Final countdown) T shirt. I can only assume that the person doing the post that day was hammered from the night before!
Being645
Above the Chemist

Durly wrote:I ordered the 1985 T shirt in medium as a present for a friend a few days ago. "It" arrived yesterday. Somewhat distressingly, as opposed to the item I ordered, Merch For Life appear to have sent me an XL, 'Europe' (as in The Final countdown) T shirt. I can only assume that the person doing the post that day was hammered from the night before!
Hi Durly and welcome. Have you tried to complain?

Anyway, let's hope that they're not returning to old Sisters habits ...
I've got various XXL shirts in my drawers. At least they give a lovely nightdress ... :innocent: ...
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:my t-shirt had still not arrived by yesterday so i rang the customer service line and kicked off. they said they would post it immediately and the t-shirt finally arrived today...and theyve sent the wrong fucking size. at least they sent the size up so i can actually get it on, but after 2 and a half weeks i'm not very happy about it. i can only assume that by the time they got round to processing my order the size i wanted was out of stock. either that or it was never in stock; in which case it shouldn't have said on their website that it was.
i've just realised that my rather happy ending to this saga was never posted here; viz: about 3 weeks later, completely out of the blue, another 1985 t-shirt arrived, this time in the right size. no invoice, explanation or even a return address (though i'm sure i could have found one elsewhere were i arsed to). so i kept it. the first tee was much worn/washed by then and it would have put me out of pocket to returnt the unsolicited 2nd one so fuck it. it would have been the companies money not Von's so conscience cler here. :von:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
EvilBastard
Overbomber

VonII wrote:Now, I know cat food doesn't grow on trees...
True, it doesn't grow on trees. But it does live in them...

"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Durly
Road Kill

Being645 wrote:
Durly wrote:I ordered the 1985 T shirt in medium as a present for a friend a few days ago. "It" arrived yesterday. Somewhat distressingly, as opposed to the item I ordered, Merch For Life appear to have sent me an XL, 'Europe' (as in The Final countdown) T shirt. I can only assume that the person doing the post that day was hammered from the night before!
Hi Durly and welcome. Have you tried to complain?

Anyway, let's hope that they're not returning to old Sisters habits ...
I've got various XXL shirts in my drawers. At least they give a lovely nightdress ... :innocent: ...
Hi. Thanks for the welcome! Yes, they have refunded me in full. I need to send the Europe T shirt back tomorrow and they will then refund the return postage.

The biggest pisser was that they now don't have any Mediums left in that design, so I'll have to order something else for him. I also fancied one for myself in a Large but they're out of them as well.

I was in stitches talking to customer service on the phone, to be honest. Shoddy service and I'm not impressed but I couldn't help but laugh. EUROPE FFS! :lol:

You're right as well. XL is absolutely MASSIVE!
Being645
Above the Chemist

Durly wrote: You're right as well. XL is absolutely MASSIVE!
At least they were able to communicate at all, and solution-oriented. Could have been worse, but still ... :wink: ...

It's surely not true, but I suspect that in the 1990s The Sisters had only one size of shirts ... :evil: :lol: ...
Durly
Road Kill

MFL are completely out of the 1985 shirts now. Taken the design down from their gallery. Hope they have some more in at some point, as I've decided I really want one now.
Durly
Road Kill

MFL have not the faintest idea when (or if) they will be getting any more of the 1985 T Shirts in, which is a bugger. So, at the risk of incurring the wrath of the official merchandising people, has anyone used these people.....Red Bubble?

Only other place I can find it. Anyone know if they look any good in the flesh as it were?

http://www.redbubble.com/people/endocot ... ?p=t-shirt
robertzombie
Overbomber

That looks counterfeit to me. Wrong font?
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Durly wrote:at the risk of incurring the wrath of the official merchandising people, has anyone used these people.....Red Bubble?
red bubble is a marketplace where designers can upload and sell their designs applied to a variety of items: tshirts, mugs, phone cases, cushions etc

i have this iPhone case from red bubble:

(you can't get that design anymore but the guy who did it - fenjay - has other SW action figure ones like this one)

so yes, definitely home-made.

the items they print the designs onto are good quality, but the overall quality of the item depends on how good the original design is.
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

1985 tees back in stock 8)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Durly
Road Kill

Quiff Boy wrote:1985 tees back in stock 8)
:D Thanks mate. will go and fill my boots! Hopefully I'll get what I ordered this time!
AdrenaChris
Amphetamine Filth

I wish they would remake that Body and Soul shirt with the single artwork on it. That's my holy grail! would also love one of those ones with the figure off the front of UTG and other classics....seeing as they did an Anaconda one perhaps other classic record cover designs are in the pipeline?
rien
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Also Utterly Bastard Groovy, but I keep saying that ^^
“Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease. It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.�
Durly
Road Kill

I got what I ordered this time, thankfully. :D
Sisters 1985 shirt in Medium arrived through the door on Saturday. As I mentioned, it's a present for someone. Didn't order one for myself as I wanted to check the sizing of the Medium first (I am usually a Large but thought the Medium might fit me having heard sizings are big).
Having looked at the M, I think I'll still need an L for myself.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

The Head-and-Star has come off the bottom of my Sisters mug :(
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
iesus
Overbomber

markfiend wrote:The Head-and-Star has come off the bottom of my Sisters mug :(
:eek: :? do you know how that happened ?
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

iesus wrote:
markfiend wrote:The Head-and-Star has come off the bottom of my Sisters mug :(
:eek: :? do you know how that happened ?
No, I just noticed the other day that most of the transfer had come off. There's just a few bits left now. It has been washed a few times, maybe that's why.

The main "SISTERS" transfer is still fine though.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
iesus
Overbomber

Checked last night the one i use at home and there are signs that will fade away in the future :(
Main theme is in good condition and seems fine though
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."