Great Blog post about The Reptile House EP

Do you do a TSOM-related website? Do you know any cool TSOM websites? Sites listed here may be about anything to do with The Sisters: lyrics, tours, photos, biographies, interviews, etc. Post your URLs along with a short description of the website here.

Note: Please post links about trading Sisters memorabilia or your personal collection in the Trading section.
Post Reply
User avatar
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber
Posts: 2452
Joined: 04 Aug 2011, 23:35
Location: Scotland
Contact:

A brief yet enjoyable (and very knowing) read on TSOM's finest moment (arguably) :
http://www.corehammer.com/game-changers ... #more-4614
User avatar
radiojamaica
Overbomber
Posts: 4852
Joined: 11 Apr 2005, 16:51
Location: Tower of Bass

Their finest moment indeed 8) :notworthy:
in dub we trust
User avatar
markfiend
goriller of form 3b
Posts: 20381
Joined: 11 Nov 2003, 10:55
Location: st custards
Contact:

Very nice. I properly laughed at the author bio too 8)
advanced, forthright, signifficant
User avatar
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber
Posts: 2452
Joined: 04 Aug 2011, 23:35
Location: Scotland
Contact:

markfiend wrote:Very nice. I properly laughed at the author bio too 8)
Thanks for pointing that out. The same guy's review of the m*****n/Nephs gig is also worth a gander :
http://www.corehammer.com/revelations-f ... #more-2527
User avatar
Being645
Above the Chemist
Posts: 12685
Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 12:54
Location: reconstruction status: 76,8%

Nikolas Vitus Lagartija wrote:A brief yet enjoyable (and very knowing) read on TSOM's finest moment (arguably) :
http://www.corehammer.com/game-changers ... #more-4614
A lovely read! Thanks for the link ... :notworthy: ...
markfiend wrote:Very nice. I properly laughed at the author bio too 8)
Hihi ... absolutely ... :lol: ;D ...
User avatar
AdrenaChris
Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 185
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 21:59
Location: Ing-er-land

Good read that was
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker
Posts: 4510
Joined: 11 Jul 2002, 01:00

retro goth s**t
Empathy is wasted by nice people
User avatar
deadagain
Banned
Posts: 745
Joined: 05 Apr 2005, 15:04
Location: living on the ceiling

I'm sure a read a thread here some time back about the origin of the Reptile House EP cover picture, but now I can't find it. Does anyone know where it's hiding?
Is this the place I used to know as Fatherland?
User avatar
iesus
Overbomber
Posts: 3383
Joined: 15 Mar 2006, 11:15
Location: x-EU

deadagain wrote:I'm sure a read a thread here some time back about the origin of the Reptile House EP cover picture, but now I can't find it. Does anyone know where it's hiding?
i think you mean this ... but most links don't work anymore :roll:
Goths play Golf too ...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
User avatar
deadagain
Banned
Posts: 745
Joined: 05 Apr 2005, 15:04
Location: living on the ceiling

iesus wrote:
deadagain wrote:I'm sure a read a thread here some time back about the origin of the Reptile House EP cover picture, but now I can't find it. Does anyone know where it's hiding?
i think you mean this ... but most links don't work anymore :roll:
Thanks! That's f'ing annoying that the links don't work now though; am sure i was looking at them less than 6 months ago. oh well..
Is this the place I used to know as Fatherland?
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 14349
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

deadagain wrote:
iesus wrote:
deadagain wrote:I'm sure a read a thread here some time back about the origin of the Reptile House EP cover picture, but now I can't find it. Does anyone know where it's hiding?
i think you mean this ... but most links don't work anymore :roll:
Thanks! That's f'ing annoying that the links don't work now though; am sure i was looking at them less than 6 months ago. oh well..
Try here
The Sisters Wiki is a wondrous thing :D
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
User avatar
deadagain
Banned
Posts: 745
Joined: 05 Apr 2005, 15:04
Location: living on the ceiling

thanks Pista!

I've never got the grips with the heartland search engine. I typed 'reptile house ep cover' amongst other variations but this thread didn't pop up!
Is this the place I used to know as Fatherland?
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 14349
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

deadagain wrote:thanks Pista!

I've never got the grips with the heartland search engine. I typed 'reptile house ep cover' amongst other variations but this thread didn't pop up!
No problem.
The search is a bit scary. I just thought to look at the discography in the wiki & luckily it was there.
Don't think I would have found it as quickly with it.
I had even scoured the internet archive to see if there was a copy of the NG mag online, but when you get thousands of results returned, you sort of close the page down :lol:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Post Reply