All I Know For Sure: The Making of First And Last And Always

Do you do a TSOM-related website? Do you know any cool TSOM websites? Sites listed here may be about anything to do with The Sisters: lyrics, tours, photos, biographies, interviews, etc. Post your URLs along with a short description of the website here.

Note: Please post links about trading Sisters memorabilia or your personal collection in the Trading section.
robertzombie
Overbomber

Being the 32nd Anniversary n'all, I thought it was high time I posted my two-year research project on the making of First And Last And Always. This study is based on new and exclusive interviews and draws on many primary sources.

It's long: All I Know For Sure...
Being645
Above the Chemist

robertzombie wrote:Being the 32nd Anniversary n'all, I thought it was high time I posted my two-year research project on the making of First And Last And Always. This study is based on new and exclusive interviews and draws on many primary sources.

Wow, what a great review and detailled research ... my full kudos!!!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

And an exciting and entertaining read as well ... :) ... now this should bring quite some revisions (and extensions) on the SistersWiki, too ...
I've already linked it to the - shamefully rudimentary :oops: :oops: - First And Last And Always album page and to the Recording Sessions Page,
which I had started just a week ago in order to get The Sisters' sessions - at least basically - sorted ... :lol: ... what a joke compared to this ... :lol: ...
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

fabulous and extensive piece of work Rob, well done sir!. :notworthy: :von:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Alex66
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

That is F***ing top quality info.
The illiterate of the future will not be the man who cannot read the alphabet, but the one who cannot take a photograph. - Walter Benjamin
Driver powered by Cigarettes, Caffeine and Vitriol
Zacharias

Looking forward to read this!!!
Burning 'cross the breeze.
Pista
Cureboi

That is outstanding work Mr Z.
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

Wonderful work. The definitive account. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
ruffers
Overbomber

:notworthy: Outstanding :notworthy:
Chucking another log on, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow
Lavra
Road Kill

Perfect!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Blimey. A labour of love there Rob! Good work :notworthy:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
mandrake

bloody great read. If only we could have FLA deluxe with the Black October album :) Thanks for the hard work.
bismarck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Amazing work. A pleasure to read, thank you. Trevor
The great questions of the day will not be
resolved by speeches and majority decisions,
but by iron and blood.
- Otto von Bismarck
viper502
Road Kill

robertzombie wrote: 11 Mar 2017, 11:03 Being the 32nd Anniversary n'all, I thought it was high time I posted my two-year research project on the making of First And Last And Always. This study is based on new and exclusive interviews and draws on many primary sources.

This is my go-to for information regarding one of the greatest albums of all-time. Thank you!
Valentine
Road Kill

thanks for bumping this, what a great read.

And now I know why AE was simpatico with Jim Steinman - "he spent time working through the night adding unnecessary extra layers to the arrangement."