RockTernat, 2001

Do you do a TSOM-related website? Do you know any cool TSOM websites? Sites listed here may be about anything to do with The Sisters: lyrics, tours, photos, biographies, interviews, etc. Post your URLs along with a short description of the website here.

Note: Please post links about trading Sisters memorabilia or your personal collection in the Trading section.
Jan
Amphetamine Filth

For what it's worth, I've written a short recap of that gig and added some photos I've taken from the gig: http://www.never-land.de/2001-rockternat/

The website itself is still in evolution, so some pages are incomplete and / or yet missing. Hope you don't mind. ;-)
"For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal." (John F. Kennedy, 1963)
elamanamou
Slight Overbomber

@Jan Just clinked on your site. Interesting to see back in time when we attended the Sisters gigs. Leeds 2003 were pretty memorable and The Mish @ Bochum! :lol: :notworthy: :von:
Jan
Amphetamine Filth

@elamanamou Oh yes, those were the times :-) I've added some more gig reviews in the meantime, did you see them as well? And I've recently dug out the setlist of The Mish in Bochum in 2002, signed by all members + Kirk Brandon.
"For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal." (John F. Kennedy, 1963)
elamanamou
Slight Overbomber

:notworthy: They were the days Hussey wearing lipstick and when AE had hair!