rolling stone mag

Do you do a TSOM-related website? Do you know any cool TSOM websites? Sites listed here may be about anything to do with The Sisters: lyrics, tours, photos, biographies, interviews, etc. Post your URLs along with a short description of the website here.

Note: Please post links about trading Sisters memorabilia or your personal collection in the Trading section.
Drsisters
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

It´s sad when a music mags only lists fan pages as links to info about The Sisters, really sad :sad:
Andrew Eldritch Dour Festival 1997: Yeah, We take any request... As much as we ever do.
ez
Road Kill

@ Dr

couldn't agree more mate

when i first got access to the net, not too surprisingly one of the first sites i checked out was the official sisters site.

couldn’t believe how poor it was. Then about a year ago?, along pops a brand new shiny site. Oh goody i thinks, regular info for me stuck on the rock, but NO!!! after about a year of waiting for summer et al.....

Sorry, but as an extension of the way the sisters think, the site is cool :von: :von:

but as a medium for communicating with the bands fan base.............absolute carp, which is both sad and annoying :evil: :evil:

when you see how the likes of the mish, siouxsie etc go about letting people know what's going on, it is a very long way away from the mark and quite frankly all this intellectual bollocks it hides behind is not IMHO good enough

END RANT MODE :wink:

and you won't make me jealous
slicepack
Amphetamine Filth

And who is this "Andrew Eldridge" of whom they speak?

S.