Know the whereabouts of any ex-Sisters members or hangers-on? Got any amusing anecdotes about members of the band, past or present? Post 'em here...
- Road Kill
- Posts: 15
- Joined: 01 Jul 2009, 17:40
I hope he releases some new stuff, and maybe some old stuff too (those fabled vids of Celebrate/DTTW maybe?)
Anne-Marie has those vids in her loft! I saw them recently when getting some material for her various websites which my other-half helps maintain for her. We were looking through all sorts of stuff.
Next time I see AM I'll ask about putting the GD promos on her Youtube channel, (which I help look after for her).
- Underneath the Rock
- Posts: 6606
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 21:26
- Location: On the edge of the mind.
You are a star, John!
- Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
- Posts: 947
- Joined: 21 Apr 2002, 01:00
- Location: behind the door
"Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.
Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen."
- Amphetamine Filth
- Posts: 121
- Joined: 16 Jul 2009, 20:00
- Location: at the Home Of The Hit-Men
Any news from him? 1995 And Nowhere and Pretty Black Dots are great stuff, so it would be a shame if we would have to wait a few more years for a new release...but weÂ´re used to that from others...
@Quiff Boy: what happened to the GD website?
Trying is the first step towards failure
- Above the Chemist
- Posts: 12687
- Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 12:54
- Location: reconstruction status: 76,8%
Cedarjet wrote:... what happened to the GD website?
, due to too much spamming, AFAIK ....
- Road Kill
- Posts: 35
- Joined: 24 Jun 2004, 14:20