W Hussey (who cares?¿?¿?¿?)

Know the whereabouts of any ex-Sisters members or hangers-on? Got any amusing anecdotes about members of the band, past or present? Post 'em here...
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

KILLING JOKE? MESH? RED LORRY YELLOW LORRY?

blimey! :(
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
pikkrong
Overbomber

Phillip Boa... and I will not go to M'era Luna this year :(
I've never seen him alive - I was just next the stage when he had to perform in Leipzig Treffen 2000 but exactly before his show everything (all the festival) fell down :evil:
2 years ago I saw there was his DVD in Infrarot.de but now - when I bought the DVD player - I can't find this product anywhere... :cry:
Could anybody tell me where could I find this one :?:
do i drive
or am i driven
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber

The Mish are doing a few UK dates in April (as if anyone on here cares...)

10/4 Edinburgh Dark City Festival
11/4 Keighley Victoria Hall
22/4 Gloucester Guildhall
23/4 Wolverhampton Wulfren Hall
24/4 Whitby Gothic Weekend
28/4 London Borderline (W. Hussey solo show)
Last edited by Scardwel on 21 Jan 2004, 15:08, edited 2 times in total.
The Scene won't save you...
James Blast
Banned

I have no gripe with the bloke, in fact I still remember that Heaven's Door solo from Wake with great fondness. More power to his elbows, I'd like to see his star rise again.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

I have to say, he's found himself a couple of very unpromising venues there. But yes, good luck to him.
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Sorry. Have I stumbled upon the embryonic That Guitarist Heartland Fan Club? :von:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Karst
Slight Overbomber

Johnny Boy wrote:Sorry. Have I stumbled upon the embryonic That Guitarist Heartland Fan Club? :von:
Yup. Do you want some? :wink:

8)
Loki

Is this an attempt to subvert me and lure me into a PM? :)
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

You won't share in public your opinion of Wayne? I seem to remember *short* being part of it....I've blocked the rest from memory! lol
Loki

Black Planet wrote:You won't share in public your opinion of Wayne? I seem to remember *short* being part of it....I've blocked the rest from memory! lol
When commenting on that particular boot I believe the words 'drunken', 'fat' and 'bastard' may have been used but I am unable to confirm. :innocent:

PS: Can you PM me the date, venue, set list so I can burn a copy, make some labels featuring beads and a tie dye kaftan and sell it on ebay? Love and peace. Maaan. Image
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

The management would like to point out that MrChris's 'good luck to him' was a purely formal expression implying no view either positive or negative or said Mr Hussey, and that he will not be joining that tw*t's fan club.
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Johnny Boy wrote:
Black Planet wrote:You won't share in public your opinion of Wayne? I seem to remember *short* being part of it....I've blocked the rest from memory! lol
When commenting on that particular boot I believe the words 'drunken', 'fat' and 'bastard' may have been used but I am unable to confirm. :innocent:

PS: Can you PM me the date, venue, set list so I can burn a copy, make some labels featuring beads and a tie dye kaftan and sell it on ebay? Love and peace. Maaan. Image
The Mi**ion Electric Ballroom 27 February 1986

Set list:

Intor
Wasteland
The Dance Goes on
Garden of Delight
Like a Hurricane ( :eek: :eek: Hurricane' the title of Zodiac song, from I Am Rock!!)
Severina
Serpents Kiss
Stay with Me
1969 (ha!! take that Von!)
Bridges Burning
Wishing Well
Gimme Shelter (take that Again, Von!)

Got it on right now...in all it's splendor! :twisted: :twisted:
Loki

Black Planet wrote:
Johnny Boy wrote:

The Mi**ion Electric Ballroom 27 February 1986

Set list:

Intor
Wasteland
The Dance Goes on
Garden of Delight
Like a Hurricane ( :eek: :eek: Hurricane' the title of Zodiac song, from I Am Rock!!)
Severina
Serpents Kiss
Stay with Me
1969 (ha!! take that Von!)
Bridges Burning
Wishing Well
Gimme Shelter (take that Again, Von!)

Got it on right now...in all it's splendor! :twisted: :twisted:
Far out! ...or something like that. Thank you. :wink:
Karst
Slight Overbomber

Cheers!

Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

I like this one. BTW nice web page Karst.

Karst
Slight Overbomber

Black Planet wrote:Like a Hurricane ( :eek: :eek: Hurricane' the title of Zodiac song, from I Am Rock!!),Gimme Shelter (take that Again, Von!)
Like a Hurricane is a Neil Young cover, and Gimme Shelter is Shelter from the Storm. The last two tracks have Billy Duffy and Ian Astbury on stage. Eldritch was rumoured to be in the audience (probably not). This is the first gig where the name The M!ss!on was unveiled. Date after that in Leeds was cancelled which left the Powerhouse gig in Birmingham where the whole charade was repeated. Neat gigs though.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

@ Karst.....

*Early August, after a summer of silence, that ever recurring rumour of a reunion between Mrs. Eldritch & Hussey is in the headlines again. *

MRS Eldritch!!!

Oh that's harsh, and almost unforgiveable!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Thanks for the info on the bootie. Wow, Ian and Billy too? I'm such a lucky girl...Now be nice to MR. Eldritch. ;)
Karst
Slight Overbomber

Black Planet wrote:@ Karst.....

*Early August, after a summer of silence, that ever recurring rumour of a reunion between Mrs. Eldritch & Hussey is in the headlines again. *
Not sure where you got that from. The site the image is hosted with is very much under construction.

8)
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Karst wrote:
Black Planet wrote:@ Karst.....

Not sure where you got that from. The site the image is hosted with is very much under construction.

8)
Oh, so it's merely a typographical error then? I guess Richey is rubbing off on me. :roll: :roll:
Loki

Black Planet wrote: I guess Richey is rubbing off on me.
How gross! :eek: :urff:
Karst
Slight Overbomber

I'm sure it is.
James Blast
Banned

Richey James or a 'Richey James' got Detonation Boulevard played on Andrew Collins Teatime show tonight, last track too.

Just thought you'd like to know :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Silver_Owl
The Don

nearmethexperience wrote:ok, not so much of a 'where is he now?' as a 'what did he do?' thing.....

ok, mate of a mate (which makes it about as credible as it gets, trust me :wink: :wink: ) was in a 'very interesting' band (if it was a person it'd have a very nice personality), called (something like) 'beautiful happiness' or some other such rubbish (but, they did have a record contract & european tour (b*stards!!)) around the time of the happy mondays etc etc, same kind of musical thing. anyway, they played a gig in leeds (or possibly london, i can't remember now, it all seems long long ago), and who should turn up, but hussey.

he walks up to a rather good looking girl at the bar (who just so happened to be the drummers gf) and gives it the 'hi babes, i bet you know who i am?' 'smile' 'smile'...

'yeah' she says 'your that big nosed t*at that USED to be in the sisters' (much laughter between her 'n' mates!)

15 seconds later she's wearing a pint of lager and he gets promptly sued by girl/band (for the publicity) for ABH!!!!!!!

anyway, made me laugh :grin: :grin: :grin:
A tad belated I know.....
but if I remember correctly 'A Beautiful Happiness' were from Rugby and a member of Spiritualized was in them. That's all.
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
slicepack
Amphetamine Filth

Reference the first posting in this topic - I was the Bass player in 'Beautiful Happiness' - we were signed to Cheree Records at the time.

What a small world.