Tilburg

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the August 2005 European tour.
Locked
User avatar
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man
Posts: 1837
Joined: 03 Jun 2005, 12:08
Location: Immer mit Loki.

I've deliberately kept this out from Sisters Chat as more people visit here.

So, from what I know ...

Johnny M
Francis
Doc P + 1 + ?
Canon Docre?
FFS Dave?
Vicus + loads?
Delilah
Black Alice + 1 ?
Motz

Declare yourselves. :notworthy:
[size=9:7c190484cc]Johnny Boy - JB - Loki - Johnny M

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
User avatar
christophe
Overbomber
Posts: 3527
Joined: 17 Jan 2004, 09:42
Location: Grinderstreet

Christophe + 1
Another Shade of You.
aims
Overbomber
Posts: 3212
Joined: 27 Mar 2005, 13:16
Location: in between

Motz + Father.

God forbid I'd be allowed to Holland alone :lol:

(And yes, being 16 I'll say Hi and then get out of your way if you intend on getting pissed and don't want an annoying child around :P)
User avatar
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man
Posts: 1837
Joined: 03 Jun 2005, 12:08
Location: Immer mit Loki.

christophe wrote:Christophe + 1
My apologises Christophe :notworthy:

Little Johnny Boy forgot you. 8)
[size=9:7c190484cc]Johnny Boy - JB - Loki - Johnny M

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
User avatar
hallucienate
Overbomber
Posts: 4599
Joined: 17 Apr 2002, 01:00
Location: /\/¯¯¯¯¯\/\
Contact:

Motz wrote:Motz + Father.

God forbid I'd be allowed to Holland alone :lol:

(And yes, being 16 I'll say Hi and then get out of your way if you intend on getting pissed and don't want an annoying child around :P)
Sounds like a cool Dad 8) :?: Probably younger than some of the listed attendees too
User avatar
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man
Posts: 1837
Joined: 03 Jun 2005, 12:08
Location: Immer mit Loki.

Motz wrote:Motz + Father.

God forbid I'd be allowed to Holland alone :lol:

(And yes, being 16 I'll say Hi and then get out of your way if you intend on getting pissed and don't want an annoying child around :P)
Christ! I'm gonna be older than your dad! :eek:

Thanks Mike. :roll:


:lol:
[size=9:7c190484cc]Johnny Boy - JB - Loki - Johnny M

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
aims
Overbomber
Posts: 3212
Joined: 27 Mar 2005, 13:16
Location: in between

Nah, you won't be considerably older (if at all) - The Sisters were after his time ;)

But if you see him, I did not say that :innocent:
User avatar
christophe
Overbomber
Posts: 3527
Joined: 17 Jan 2004, 09:42
Location: Grinderstreet

Johnny M wrote:
christophe wrote:Christophe + 1
My apologises Christophe :notworthy:
Little Johnny Boy forgot you. 8)
no problem son. :wink:
Motz wrote:(And yes, being 16 I'll say Hi and then get out of your way if you intend on getting pissed and don't want an annoying child around :P)
now don't talk like that.
just don't step in my way before or during the show itself. after that your free to do whatever you like. :P
Another Shade of You.
User avatar
Francis
Overbomber
Posts: 2617
Joined: 02 Jul 2004, 16:58
Location: Loose shoes...

Motz wrote:(And yes, being 16 I'll say Hi and then get out of your way if you intend on getting pissed and don't want an annoying child around :P)
No need on my account. It'll be just like being at home. :lol:

No hang on. That's not right. I only see Luke when he comes out of his room to go to the fridge. :roll:
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
User avatar
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock
Posts: 5247
Joined: 22 Apr 2003, 23:51
Location: The North.

It's all about the money, I'm afraid. :(

If things take a turn for the better, count me in.
User avatar
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 819
Joined: 30 Apr 2003, 14:45

Delilah + 1 or two very nice Turbojugend boys (if they are drunk enuff:D)
User avatar
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock
Posts: 7102
Joined: 22 Aug 2004, 12:14
Location: Soon over Babaluma
Contact:

Obviousman + 1

At least if I can find a victim for the second ticket I bought that is :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
User avatar
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator
Posts: 16078
Joined: 25 Jan 2002, 00:00
Location: Lurking and fixing
Contact:

*cough*

looking into it. so it could be QB + 1

will keep you posted.
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
User avatar
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man
Posts: 1837
Joined: 03 Jun 2005, 12:08
Location: Immer mit Loki.

Quiff Boy wrote:*cough*

looking into it. so it could be QB + 1

will keep you posted.
:eek: ;D
[size=9:7c190484cc]Johnny Boy - JB - Loki - Johnny M

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
User avatar
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed
Posts: 7871
Joined: 24 Mar 2005, 00:01
Location: above the chemist
Contact:

my kid's due to be born on the 31st july....so if its a couple of weeks early and alls well then my very understanding missus has said i can go...too early to say if i'll be able to make any of the dates 'till the birth.

[thirty-four years not out and his sperm hit the target exactly nine months before a TSOM tour :roll: ]
:lol:
"...a rigjht hand is a horrible thing to lose...."
:bat:
User avatar
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man
Posts: 1837
Joined: 03 Jun 2005, 12:08
Location: Immer mit Loki.

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:my kid's due to be born on the 31st july....so if its a couple of weeks early and alls well then my very understanding missus has said i can go...too early to say if i'll be able to make any of the dates 'till the birth.

[thirty-four years not out and his sperm hit the target exactly nine months before a TSOM tour :roll: ]
:lol:
Lee.

That's complete and utter bollox,

Coming or not?

:innocent:
[size=9:7c190484cc]Johnny Boy - JB - Loki - Johnny M

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
User avatar
doc P
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 634
Joined: 08 Jan 2004, 10:07
Location: on the mainland.... you wouldn´t understand

well it certainly will be doc p + 1 ( plus johnny and francis) :notworthy:
canon docre.. well we´re not so sure, are we....? :innocent:
doubt vicus will show up, think he´s off to MERA LUNA :? :(
Es ist grausam.
Dafür hat es aufgehört zu regnen.
User avatar
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress
Posts: 7657
Joined: 25 Jan 2002, 00:00
Location: Small Heath, waiting for next year

I know this is utter blasphemy, but...I can't afford to go all the way over to the Mainland "just" for the Sissies... *Sigh* :evil: :cry:
Hate has no home here.
<---all-around pain in the arse formerly known as "SINsister," "sinnie," "adarkafarkaparka" (or something similarly stupid), etc.
User avatar
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed
Posts: 7871
Joined: 24 Mar 2005, 00:01
Location: above the chemist
Contact:

Johnny M wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:my kid's due to be born on the 31st july....so if its a couple of weeks early and alls well then my very understanding missus has said i can go...too early to say if i'll be able to make any of the dates 'till the birth.

[thirty-four years not out and his sperm hit the target exactly nine months before a TSOM tour :roll: ]
:lol:
Lee.

That's complete and utter bollox,

Coming or not?

:innocent:
fortunately thats the complete and utter truth (fortunately because i'm a far more imaginative liar than that and also because the birth of my firstborn will be THE event of the summer/year/my life as far as i can see)

that being said,as von has kindly given us eight days grace i WILL be
doing my utmost to make it to one of the dates(now would be a good time to announce uk dates,Mr E)

John:
far too tired now to work out if you're trying to wind me up....oh no,i forgot,you're a nice man now...(in italics) :lol:
nite,nite :wink:
"...a rigjht hand is a horrible thing to lose...."
:bat:
User avatar
canon docre
Overbomber
Posts: 2529
Joined: 05 Mar 2005, 21:10
Location: Mother Prussia

doc P wrote: canon docre.. well we´re not so sure, are we....? :innocent:
True. I tend to be spontaneous on things like this.
But yes, I might probably show up there.... :wink:
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
User avatar
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre
Posts: 618
Joined: 12 Apr 2005, 17:40
Location: Newcastle

I'm no longer a :?:

Tickets are winging their way to me as I type ;D
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.
User avatar
Eva
Intercontinental Assassin
Posts: 1195
Joined: 26 Jan 2002, 00:00
Location: Zureich

Andrew S. + Helen + Eva.

That much is sure..... 8)
Celebrations done, more to come, hopefully.

Meanwhile: I'm still confused but on a higher level... :-)
User avatar
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man
Posts: 1837
Joined: 03 Jun 2005, 12:08
Location: Immer mit Loki.

Well done kids! :D

Confirmed:

Johnny M
Francis
Doc P + 1
Delilah + assorted boys
Black Alice + 1
Motz + Father
Christophe + 1
Oviousman + 1
Andrew S. + Helen + Eva

Wannabees:

Canon Docre + ?
Quiify + 1

How fab and groovy is this road trip gonna be? 8)

:notworthy:
[size=9:7c190484cc]Johnny Boy - JB - Loki - Johnny M

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
User avatar
Francis
Overbomber
Posts: 2617
Joined: 02 Jul 2004, 16:58
Location: Loose shoes...

SINsister wrote:I know this is utter blasphemy, but...I can't afford to go all the way over to the Mainland "just" for the Sissies... *Sigh* :evil: :cry:
This is a job for JohnnyM. Travel agent to the poor. :innocent:
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
User avatar
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man
Posts: 1837
Joined: 03 Jun 2005, 12:08
Location: Immer mit Loki.

Francis wrote:
SINsister wrote:I know this is utter blasphemy, but...I can't afford to go all the way over to the Mainland "just" for the Sissies... *Sigh* :evil: :cry:
This is a job for JohnnyM. Travel agent to the poor. :innocent:
But will you still be promoting me to the fairer sex in Tilburg? Or will the queue start behind you? :innocent:

PM on it's way to our penniless cousin in the states ... :wink:
[size=9:7c190484cc]Johnny Boy - JB - Loki - Johnny M

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
Locked