Tilburg

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the August 2005 European tour.
AndreMcCabe
Road Kill

what´s that I had written more than "indeed"in my last post...,reviewed tilburg a little bit and what do I seen now...sorry
...meanwhile back in space
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

8) A thought that came to mind while gardening *planting trees*, I remembered a dude in the crowd :twisted: nice! looking with dark hair (a bit punky) and with hair on his face like :von: who before Sisters came on was singing to lyrics...with a aahoo...on such a perfect note and I kindly :wink: asked to repeat the aahoo...which he did...amazing voice...and we exchanged grins and smiles :kiss:

He was indeed someone I would love to have a cup of coffee with.. :innocent: ...must have been a local.... :von:

MB :kiss:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

Just spent 90mins doing Zeno's and doc P's (uncensored) CD pics. It brings it all back to me. Makes me want to cry.

The Sisters gig was a bonus. A Sisters performance was a bonus. :von:

It was a fab weekend never to be repeated. We'll try in the future but we'll never better Tilburg. Never. How fab you all are. :kiss:
[size=9:7c190484cc]Johnny Boy - JB - Loki - Johnny M

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Just STOP already...just reading your post brings tears to my eyes :cry:

Thank the gods for memories.
that ongoing eternity
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

Reading Quiffy's post today was hard. It was a HL comes to Tilburg. We all have our little cameo roles. There's more stories to tell. Maybe the pics received tonite and viewed tonite, brought it all crashing home to me. It was just a gig. You guys are wonderful people. Seriously wonderful people. :kiss:
[size=9:7c190484cc]Johnny Boy - JB - Loki - Johnny M

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
radiojamaica
Overbomber

in an old interview, :von: was hoping that his music could be the soundtrack to (parts of) the listeners lives.

after reading this thread I can't help thinking he nailed it right there 8)
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

radiojamaica wrote:in an old interview, :von: was hoping that his music could be the soundtrack to (parts of) the listeners lives.

after reading this thread I can't help thinking he nailed it right there 8)
Damn right. I thanked him for as much at Joseph's Well. :von: :notworthy:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
canon docre
Overbomber

Johnny M wrote:Just spent 90mins doing Zeno's and doc P's (uncensored) CD pics. It brings it all back to me. Makes me want to cry.
What? :? pics of me? uncensored? I must have been more stoned, than healthy for a lady with a fine reputation. :eek:
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

And uncensored pictures of me... Thats even worse! coz I remember some of them.... Johny, Dear! Let me have a look first before I die of embarassment!!! :oops: :lol: :wink:
doc P

Delilah wrote:And uncensored pictures of me... Thats even worse! coz I remember some of them.... Johny, Dear! Let me have a look first before I die of embarassment!!! :oops: :lol: :wink:
love , there ´s nothing to be ashamed of.. :oops:
:wink: hope you are well, keep me updated of any medical news
hugs and kisses
:kiss: :kiss:
Es ist grausam.
Dafür hat es aufgehört zu regnen.
doc P

canon docre wrote:
Johnny M wrote:Just spent 90mins doing Zeno's and doc P's (uncensored) CD pics. It brings it all back to me. Makes me want to cry.
What? :? pics of me? uncensored?
yup :innocent: I must have been more stoned, than healthy for a lady with a fine reputation. :eek:

a fine reputation? :-)
you don´t have to worry either :wink: :notworthy: :kiss:

or maybe you should... ? :innocent: :lol:
Es ist grausam.
Dafür hat es aufgehört zu regnen.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

8) @ doc P.....I am in love with you after last night...even in my drunken state :oops: penny dropped after a long over-due conversation with hubby ..... and doc I really miss you ... redo Tilburg in your mind after reading this please... thank-you.

that ongoing eternity
AndreMcCabe
Road Kill

what about the uncensored pitures?
and just one last word about tilburg,tilburg is quite s**t,except the nice shop near the station(called s.th like g****company or so)and the 013 is quite nice...don´t know if it was the best sisters location...I´m downloading the kraftwerk gig there a month before sisters played there at the moment to see again what it was like in 013...but (@butterfly)
the tilburg gig was really great,someone out there who can help me with a video?!? :notworthy:
...meanwhile back in space
jenzi-benzi

AndreMcCabe wrote: the tilburg gig was really great,someone out there who can help me with a video?!? :notworthy:
YES, that would be the TopOfThePops :innocent: :lol:
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

AndreMcCabe wrote: (@butterfly)
the tilburg gig was really great,someone out there who can help me with a video?!? :notworthy:
:eek: Video?!?!...sorry but can not help there....if anyone knows something I would be interested in a copy :!:

that ongoing eternity