2005/08/02, Leeds, UK - as Near Meth Experience

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the August 2005 European tour.
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

...While I remember I must apologise to QB - I meant to introduce myself at the JW gig but, er... didn't.

You'll live :wink:
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

As a final nail in the coffin for this marvellous gig and it's aftermath - I've finally pulled my lovely yellow Trip The Light tour t-shirt out of the ironing pile tonight, only to discover....it's f**ked. :eek: :? :evil:

RIP groovy colourful one - you went out the way you would've wanted. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Planet Dave wrote:As a final nail in the coffin for this marvellous gig and it's aftermath - I've finally pulled my lovely yellow Trip The Light tour t-shirt out of the ironing pile tonight, only to discover....it's f**ked. :eek: :? :evil:

RIP groovy colourful one - you went out the way you would've wanted. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
colourful? Psychodelic? Even better!!! :lol: :lol: :wink: Or has it shrunk to S? Then I will have it please! Can swap to that one from 1998, size L, never worn! :D
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Delilah wrote:
Planet Dave wrote:As a final nail in the coffin for this marvellous gig and it's aftermath - I've finally pulled my lovely yellow Trip The Light tour t-shirt out of the ironing pile tonight, only to discover....it's f**ked. :eek: :? :evil:

colourful? Psychodelic? Even better!!! :lol: :lol: :wink: Or has it shrunk to S? Then I will have it please! Can swap to that one from 1998, size L, never worn! :D
Not so much psychedelic as 'lots of small blue blotches all over it'. :urff: And the odd really indescribeble 'stain'. :eek: :?:

It's not shrunk, though that's easy enough :lol: , it's now residing in my 'gardening scruffs' drawer.

My 98 number is so badly worn it looks like the black was printed on 'fastdraft' :urff: :lol: Another essential gardening accessory. Come to think of it, most of them are. ;D
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.