Chris Catalyst - new album/ website/ blog

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
User avatar
Being645
Above the Chemist
Posts: 12680
Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 12:54
Location: reconstruction status: 76,8%

Just in case that anyone should miss the lyrics in the booklet, they are all available here on Chris' website ... :) ...
User avatar
iesus
Overbomber
Posts: 3382
Joined: 15 Mar 2006, 11:15
Location: x-EU

Mine has not arrived yet :( :?
Goths play Golf too ...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
User avatar
Being645
Above the Chemist
Posts: 12680
Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 12:54
Location: reconstruction status: 76,8%

iesus wrote:Mine has not arrived yet :( :?
Chris Catalyst on Pledge Music wrote:Everything (apart from very recent orders!) has been posted out now, so please let me know through the ‘Ask Pledge’ thing if you’re missing anything or your stuff hasn’t arrived!

Once I’ve an idea of if anyone is missing anything, I can put the last few bits of remaining merch up there. Probably on Friday.
... :D ... so, no worries, iesus ...
d0gbones
Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 130
Joined: 18 Aug 2015, 13:01
Location: lost in the drift

Check whichever e-mail your Pledge account is on, iesus. Some of the bundle orders that went out early were marked as complete and got missed when sending out the CD part, if you bought lyrics or a hat/tee, you might want to drop Chris a message.
User avatar
iesus
Overbomber
Posts: 3382
Joined: 15 Mar 2006, 11:15
Location: x-EU

Being645 wrote:
iesus wrote:Mine has not arrived yet :( :?
Chris Catalyst on Pledge Music wrote:Everything (apart from very recent orders!) has been posted out now, so please let me know through the ‘Ask Pledge’ thing if you’re missing anything or your stuff hasn’t arrived!

Once I’ve an idea of if anyone is missing anything, I can put the last few bits of remaining merch up there. Probably on Friday.
... :D ... so, no worries, iesus ...
in pledge says it was sent in 21 Feb :?
i was one of the first to pledge before reach 60% of the goal :wink:
Goths play Golf too ...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
User avatar
Being645
Above the Chemist
Posts: 12680
Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 12:54
Location: reconstruction status: 76,8%

iesus wrote:
Being645 wrote:
iesus wrote:Mine has not arrived yet :( :?
Chris Catalyst on Pledge Music wrote:Everything (apart from very recent orders!) has been posted out now, so please let me know through the ‘Ask Pledge’ thing if you’re missing anything or your stuff hasn’t arrived!

Once I’ve an idea of if anyone is missing anything, I can put the last few bits of remaining merch up there. Probably on Friday.
... :D ... so, no worries, iesus ...
in pledge says it was sent in 21 Feb :?
i was one of the first to pledge before reach 60% of the goal :wink:
Then, maybe, you should just contact Chris ... :wink: ...
User avatar
iesus
Overbomber
Posts: 3382
Joined: 15 Mar 2006, 11:15
Location: x-EU

From my experience with other packages. It will be here in the coming week. It takes some time to find their road down here in Mefotteranean :lol:
If there will be no signs until Wednesday i ll contact Chris.
Goths play Golf too ...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
User avatar
markfiend
goriller of form 3b
Posts: 20377
Joined: 11 Nov 2003, 10:55
Location: st custards
Contact:

I've only just got round to pledging for this. I've been a bit short of money since Xmas.
advanced, forthright, signifficant
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 14331
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

iesus wrote:From my experience with other packages. It will be here in the coming week. It takes some time to find their road down here in Mefotteranean :lol:
If there will be no signs until Wednesday i ll contact Chris.
He's posted an update
Just to reiterate, if you’re missing anything from your pledge now, please get in touch – click on your pledge then ‘Ask A Question About This Pledge’ or whatever it is.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
User avatar
iesus
Overbomber
Posts: 3382
Joined: 15 Mar 2006, 11:15
Location: x-EU

Chris Catalyst commented

Hi Konstantinos. I'm afraid it looks like it's been lost in the post. Unfortunately I am out of both CDs and shirts now, so it looks like I will have to refund you I'm afraid. Hope this is okay. If I get any more CDs I will let you know. Sorry about this - I can't vouch for the postal system I'm afraid.

:( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

and i can't even download the mp files he upload to save them :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Goths play Golf too ...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 14331
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

can you download the flac files?
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
User avatar
iesus
Overbomber
Posts: 3382
Joined: 15 Mar 2006, 11:15
Location: x-EU

Pista wrote:can you download the flac files?
did that when they were up. Unfortunatelly i didn't save the robochris best and the last bonus tracks :(

At least i have my favourite "Distance Over Time" track copied everywhere
Goths play Golf too ...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
User avatar
Being645
Above the Chemist
Posts: 12680
Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 12:54
Location: reconstruction status: 76,8%

iesus wrote:
Pista wrote:can you download the flac files?
did that when they were up. Unfortunatelly i didn't save the robochris best and the last bonus tracks :(

At least i have my favourite "Distance Over Time" track copied everywhere
OMG, that is bad luck. I think it's ok with Chris Catalyst when I upload the entire thing for you to MEGA. So no worries. Help is underway ... :) ...
User avatar
iesus
Overbomber
Posts: 3382
Joined: 15 Mar 2006, 11:15
Location: x-EU

Being645 wrote:
iesus wrote:
Pista wrote:can you download the flac files?
did that when they were up. Unfortunatelly i didn't save the robochris best and the last bonus tracks :(

At least i have my favourite "Distance Over Time" track copied everywhere
OMG, that is bad luck. I think it's ok with Chris Catalyst when I upload the entire thing for you to MEGA. So no worries. Help is underway ... :) ...
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Goths play Golf too ...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
User avatar
iesus
Overbomber
Posts: 3382
Joined: 15 Mar 2006, 11:15
Location: x-EU

Chris Catalyst wrote:Sorry it didn't work out - I've had problems shipping to Greece before, too. I've asked the Pledge people to refund your money but still give you the Access Pass which gets you all the tracks and updates and so on. Hope that's cool.
And He did it.. :notworthy:
Have no words to say. Chris has attitude and i admire that.
:D
Goths play Golf too ...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
SmileySister
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 457
Joined: 27 May 2015, 20:46

He's a good lad isn't he :notworthy:
User avatar
iesus
Overbomber
Posts: 3382
Joined: 15 Mar 2006, 11:15
Location: x-EU

21/02 - 27/03 package received today from post :D
I am really curious of how they have managed to do that in post services. :lol:
Message sent to Chris in pledge 8)
Goths play Golf too ...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
User avatar
Alex66
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 268
Joined: 25 Mar 2015, 09:06
Location: Ne Where Every Where
Contact:

Last set of songs uploaded, entertaining and enjoyable too.
The illiterate of the future will not be the man who cannot read the alphabet, but the one who cannot take a photograph. - Walter Benjamin
Driver powered by Cigarettes, Caffeine and Vitriol
Damian
Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 107
Joined: 16 Jul 2008, 21:44
Location: Bristol, UK

Chris's album got its commercial release today (it's on Amazon etc.) and could actually chart combined with the presales, so if anyone wants to give it a push then now would be a really good time!
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 14331
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

Chris is setting up an online gig on Sunday if anyone's keen.
Looks like he'll donate any moneys to a food bank, but he's making it a pay what you want thing.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
whyme
Road Kill
Posts: 5
Joined: 10 Mar 2020, 21:13

https://www.youtube.com/user/chriscatalyst

If everyone reading this just subscribes to his Youtube channel maybe we can encourage him to do more like this via YouTube. I think you need a 1000 subscribers to do a live stream via mobile device.

Doesn't take much just press the subscribe button.

Chris seems like a good guy and if I ever ran into him I would offer to take him out for some Indian food.
User avatar
iesus
Overbomber
Posts: 3382
Joined: 15 Mar 2006, 11:15
Location: x-EU

whyme wrote:https://www.youtube.com/user/chriscatalyst

If everyone reading this just subscribes to his Youtube channel maybe we can encourage him to do more like this via YouTube. I think you need a 1000 subscribers to do a live stream via mobile device.

Doesn't take much just press the subscribe button.

Chris seems like a good guy and if I ever ran into him I would offer to take him out for some Indian food.
Subscribed. Would do any such thing to support Chris. He has attitude and deserve that :notworthy: :notworthy:
Goths play Golf too ...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 14331
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

Subscribed & tweeted to ask the same
Last edited by Pista on 17 Mar 2020, 18:18, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
User avatar
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock
Posts: 5246
Joined: 22 Apr 2003, 23:51
Location: The North.

My phone won't be picking up any livestreams anytime soon, but that's totally by the by. Subscribed :D
User avatar
Swinnow
Overbomber
Posts: 2532
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 08:51
Location: Self-isolating from feral Guinea Pigs

Done
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
Post Reply