Official Sisters Merch

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Spiggy Sage
Road Kill

Still cheap as chips, if you ask me. Some bands charge you 35-45 bucks for a shirt these days.. :?
I don't know if you were wrong, but I fail to see the point of being right.
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

Andy TG wrote:Good Evening ALL. Very pleased see that the 2020 tour shirt has finally found its way on to the official merch site. They were sold out in Bristol when i tried to buy one. Oddly 25.00 instead of the usual 20.00 but what the hell. Yes I finally, bought one :-)
Maybe the extra £5.00 goes towards the spelling mistake correction cost! :innocent: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sam donut
Some Kind of Donut

Charlie wrote:
Andy TG wrote:Good Evening ALL. Very pleased see that the 2020 tour shirt has finally found its way on to the official merch site. They were sold out in Bristol when i tried to buy one. Oddly 25.00 instead of the usual 20.00 but what the hell. Yes I finally, bought one :-)
Maybe the extra £5.00 goes towards the spelling mistake correction cost! :innocent: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, I wondered if that was a digital correction on the shop, but my tour shirt arrived yesterday and I can confirm it has been corrected. Also the layout of the cities is slightly different. Boring but true! :D