Gothenburg, Mudd Club 15.05.85 Video snippet

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
mh
Above the Chemist

Nikolas Vitus Lagartija wrote: 21 Jan 2021, 22:51
Swinnow wrote: 21 Jan 2021, 21:38 I noticed that, looks like Von got a bit bored by it and stomped off too. Cheeky remark to open Train too.
Aye, that was the bit I wanted to see, as from his comments it was clear that he was getting fed up with Wayne hogging the limelight. I wrote about it a few years back on my blog piece on this gig (http://sistersfan.blogspot.com/2017/06/ ... -1985.html) but that was obviously before I'd seen the video where he actually flounces off stage, as you say! After thirty-nine nights, I can see why he was getting fed up!
It looks like there were one or two spots where Von was about to come in with the third verse, but Wayne just - kept - going.

Von says "wake me up when he's finished", then walks off. :lol:
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Pista
Cureboi

jost 7 wrote: 21 Jan 2021, 20:29 amazing indeed.
who is the expert in downloading this, haven't done for years.
In the sharing section now ;)
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity