Gegen Nazis t-shirt

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
User avatar
Big Si
School Bully
Posts: 6597
Joined: 19 Nov 2002, 00:00
Location: Glesga Central

Zacharias wrote:
Big Si wrote:And mine arrived today, along with Body Electric-Adrenochrome :D
I did exactly the same order :D

And it arrived today!
:notworthy:

I missed out on the Anaconda one a few years back though :roll:
"An 'orrible Kant!"

"oh!!! PISH!" - RIP, Jam~es Blaast 1958-2016
RIP Molly "The Mum" Gallagher 1921-2018

mybelgiannemesis
User avatar
Swinnow
Overbomber
Posts: 2539
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 08:51
Location: Self-isolating from feral Guinea Pigs

Just seen that Hebden Bridge Trades Club are printing and selling memorable old gig advert posters. Perhaps someone associated with some of the old Leeds bands could have a chat with Keenan, DNA or LUU and redo full size prints of the gig posters for the Refec or Poly. Certainly space on my hallway for one or three.
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
User avatar
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed
Posts: 7855
Joined: 24 Mar 2005, 00:01
Location: above the chemist
Contact:

everybody got one i want mine....so i just ordered it. :von:

:bat:
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth Is Dead :cry:
LONG LIVE GONZOID AMPHETAMINE FILTH!
:bat:
NickB
Road Kill
Posts: 52
Joined: 15 May 2018, 10:02

Yep, ordered mine on Thurs, hopefully with me soon!
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 14358
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

I think we're going to need a gegen nazis section in the gallery so we can all post photos of us being terrorists ;)
I uploaded one last week. Still waiting to the boss to approve it :innocent:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
User avatar
Being645
Above the Chemist
Posts: 12687
Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 12:54
Location: reconstruction status: 76,8%

Pista wrote:I think we're going to need a gegen nazis section in the gallery so we can all post photos of us being terrorists ;)
I uploaded one last week. Still waiting to the boss to approve it :innocent:
Hihi ... oh, the Members Gallery ... had almost forgotten about it ... :lol: :D ...
User avatar
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator
Posts: 16059
Joined: 25 Jan 2002, 00:00
Location: Lurking and fixing
Contact:

me too :o

sorry.

let me have a tinker...
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
User avatar
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator
Posts: 16059
Joined: 25 Jan 2002, 00:00
Location: Lurking and fixing
Contact:

Right, here we are - a brand new and shiny section, just for your Gegen Nazis tees.

gallery/categories.php?cat_id=17
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
User avatar
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator
Posts: 16059
Joined: 25 Jan 2002, 00:00
Location: Lurking and fixing
Contact:

And for those of you who've never seen the image gallery before (it is kinda tucked away on the header i'm afraid), here's the link to the main gallery:

gallery/
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
User avatar
sam donut
Some Kind of Donut
Posts: 446
Joined: 28 Jan 2002, 00:00
Location: manchester, europe

Belly time! :D
🎵 Good times come to me now 🎶
User avatar
Being645
Above the Chemist
Posts: 12687
Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 12:54
Location: reconstruction status: 76,8%

Icon wrote:Now I can still hope for mine to arrive. Was already worried...
what's your size? In case it shouldn't arrive, you can have mine at a normal price.

L is indeed a bit toooo large for me ... who would have thought of that... :lol: ... so if anyone is interested, just PM me ... :D ...
User avatar
Being645
Above the Chemist
Posts: 12687
Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 12:54
Location: reconstruction status: 76,8%

Quiff Boy wrote:Right, here we are - a brand new and shiny section, just for your Gegen Nazis tees.

gallery/categories.php?cat_id=17
Hihi, cool ... ;D ...
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 14358
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

Quiff Boy wrote:Right, here we are - a brand new and shiny section, just for your Gegen Nazis tees.

gallery/categories.php?cat_id=17
:notworthy:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
User avatar
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed
Posts: 7855
Joined: 24 Mar 2005, 00:01
Location: above the chemist
Contact:

nice one Barry!! it will be good to have up-to-date pics for those of us who dont socialise much in the real world. :D
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth Is Dead :cry:
LONG LIVE GONZOID AMPHETAMINE FILTH!
:bat:
Icon
Road Kill
Posts: 24
Joined: 20 Mar 2019, 14:10
Location: Germany

Being645 wrote:
Icon wrote:Now I can still hope for mine to arrive. Was already worried...
what's your size? In case it shouldn't arrive, you can have mine at a normal price.

L is indeed a bit toooo large for me ... who would have thought of that... :lol: ... so if anyone is interested, just PM me ... :D ...
Thank you very much for your offer. I also ordered size M.
They say I have to wait for 26 working days and can contact them afterwards. So that‘s what I’ll do. Hope I‘m going to get my shirt after all :?
Spiggy Sage
Road Kill
Posts: 43
Joined: 29 May 2020, 11:33
Location: 42 31 8242 N 12 31 8242 O

26 days..jeez..
I don't know if you were wrong, but I fail to see the point of being right.
User avatar
Swinnow
Overbomber
Posts: 2539
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 08:51
Location: Self-isolating from feral Guinea Pigs

Gok Wan will be awarding a prize for the best accessorisation of the garment.
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
NickB
Road Kill
Posts: 52
Joined: 15 May 2018, 10:02

Mine arrived today, the size of a family tent!
User avatar
Being645
Above the Chemist
Posts: 12687
Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 12:54
Location: reconstruction status: 76,8%

NickB wrote:Mine arrived today, the size of a family tent!
... :lol: ... sounds familiar. What size did you order? Mine is L, so perhaps that could fit you rather than me ... :wink: ...
NickB
Road Kill
Posts: 52
Joined: 15 May 2018, 10:02

Being645 wrote:
NickB wrote:Mine arrived today, the size of a family tent!
... :lol: ... sounds familiar. What size did you order? Mine is L, so perhaps that could fit you rather than me ... :wink: ...
Ordered an XL, stupidly thinking that would fit me, as most XLs give me a few inches spare, this gives me a few feet!
User avatar
ruffers
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1929
Joined: 24 Jan 2005, 16:43
Location: At home - but you knew that didn't you?

My old one's a bit snug. These must be Lockdown sizing.
2019 - London London Brussels Brussels Stockholm Paris Utrecht
2020 - Leeds & Nottingham, so far anyway. And Frankfurt. And Manchester with huge thanks to Gothicbiff

Not Frankfurt
User avatar
Being645
Above the Chemist
Posts: 12687
Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 12:54
Location: reconstruction status: 76,8%

NickB wrote:
Being645 wrote:
NickB wrote:Mine arrived today, the size of a family tent!
... :lol: ... sounds familiar. What size did you order? Mine is L, so perhaps that could fit you rather than me ... :wink: ...
Ordered an XL, stupidly thinking that would fit me, as most XLs give me a few inches spare, this gives me a few feet!
Yeah, the recent tour shirts were all much smaller. I've given the Gegen Nazis shirt to a friend now and ordered another one in Size M.
Possibly, that might be still too large, but I just don't dare to order S. One never knows how small that would be... *sigh ... an expensive pleasure for me, anyway.
User avatar
Charlie
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1218
Joined: 27 Mar 2017, 19:12
Location: Yorkshire

Being645 wrote:
NickB wrote:
Being645 wrote: ... :lol: ... sounds familiar. What size did you order? Mine is L, so perhaps that could fit you rather than me ... :wink: ...
Ordered an XL, stupidly thinking that would fit me, as most XLs give me a few inches spare, this gives me a few feet!
Yeah, the recent tour shirts were all much smaller. I've given the Gegen Nazis shirt to a friend now and ordered another one in Size M.
Possibly, that might be still too large, but I just don't dare to order S. One never knows how small that would be... *sigh ... an expensive pleasure for me, anyway.
I've got a size Small and it's 18" armpit to armpit if that helps! :D
User avatar
Being645
Above the Chemist
Posts: 12687
Joined: 09 Apr 2009, 12:54
Location: reconstruction status: 76,8%

Charlie wrote: I've got a size Small and it's 18" armpit to armpit if that helps! :D
Thank you for the info... :) ... But too late now. I just hope that M will be ok now.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker
Posts: 4510
Joined: 11 Jul 2002, 01:00

Being645 wrote:
NickB wrote:
Being645 wrote: ... :lol: ... sounds familiar. What size did you order? Mine is L, so perhaps that could fit you rather than me ... :wink: ...
Ordered an XL, stupidly thinking that would fit me, as most XLs give me a few inches spare, this gives me a few feet!
Yeah, the recent tour shirts were all much smaller. I've given the Gegen Nazis shirt to a friend now and ordered another one in Size M.
Possibly, that might be still too large, but I just don't dare to order S. One never knows how small that would be... *sigh ... an expensive pleasure for me, anyway.
Eat cake. Sisters like cake.

Do so for the cause
Empathy is wasted by nice people
Post Reply