Waiting for another War?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

LyanvisAberrant wrote:You could say we're waiting for another waiting for another war.
:lol: :notworthy:
ww23
Road Kill

Desperately searching for a copy of this book, I am not on facebook and did not know about it until yesterday and missed any info on it on this site.
Can anybody help?
Pista
Cureboi

ww23 wrote:Desperately searching for a copy of this book, I am not on facebook and did not know about it until yesterday and missed any info on it on this site.
Can anybody help?
There's a link in the first post that'll take you where you need to be.
On that page there's an email ling to go on the waiting list :)
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
ww23
Road Kill

Many thanks, yes I wrote him to add me to the list.
Only 200 copies is not enough for a huge Sisters hungry community :-)