Retford, Porterhouse 12.02.83

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Drsisters
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Craig Adams have celebrated The Sisters 40th anniversary on his Facebook page, or not. First he posted an never seen before video clip of Kiss The Carpet from Retford, Porterhouse 12.02.83. Early this morning he posted a full video of Floorshow from the same show. In a response to the videos comments
Craig Adams: I’m bored and searching boxes of the past, who knows what may turn up?
For those who have access to Facebook tune in on Craigs facebook before he takes down the video, he was pretty quick to take down the Kiss The Carpet clip.
Andrew Eldritch Dour Festival 1997: Yeah, We take any request... As much as we ever do.
Dan
Overbomber

Thanks for the heads-up. Did you manage to save the Kiss The Carpet clip before it was deleted?
Drsisters

Dan wrote: 20 Feb 2021, 18:34 Thanks for the heads-up. Did you manage to save the Kiss The Carpet clip before it was deleted?
No, I never thought of it before it was taken down by Craig. Now I learned my lesson ;)
Andrew Eldritch Dour Festival 1997: Yeah, We take any request... As much as we ever do.
Rise891
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

I have said it before and I will say it again. Craig is sitting on a MOUNTAIN of Sisters treasures.
Dan
Overbomber

Craig's deleted the other video now.
endemoniada75
Road Kill

He's just posted a video of Watch from the same gig
Drsisters

Now he posted Alice