Andrew Eldritch side project

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Sully
Road Kill

Hey all.. Looking for the name of the band that Andrew did in Germany as a side project in the late 90's. I don't think he is listed on the album. Not SSV or Sisterhood. Can anyone help me out? Been trying to hunt this down for years..
Being645
Above the Chemist

Pista
Cureboi

@Sully welcome to Heartland :)
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Being645
Above the Chemist

Err, yes ... hi Sully, welcome here ... :D ... sorry I forgot to say so ... :oops: ...
deckard303
Road Kill

Err, how the heck did I not know about that Tarwater vocal??? Thanks so much Being645
iesus
Overbomber

Tarwater's Mobile Home is almost unlistenable or it is my idea? :innocent: :notworthy: :bat: :bat:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Being645
Above the Chemist

Yeah, it sounds terrible to me too .... :lol: ... but it is a remixed sample, fully electronic.
I don't think Eldritch was really involved in that Tarwater track beyond - maybe (which I rather doubt) - giving his consent for the usage of those few notes.