Apple lossless

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Todashi
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

For any Apple Music users, it looks like most of the Sisters back catalogue has been upgraded to lossless.

My ears can't hear much of a difference, but there you go.
mh
Above the Chemist

Anything on the version of the FALAA mixes used, or if they've got the correct '84 version of Body Electric on Body & Soul? They're the most common mistakes with the various streaming/digital services. Also that only the shortened vinyl versions of several Floodland tracks have been available for quite some time, so, for instance, Driven Like the Snow has been missing it's long intro.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

& still not a fucking single zloty to Andrew. fuck them and the horse they rode in on.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Swinnow
Overbomber

He'll get the occasional penny for Reptile House, as I believe he retained his rights there, but he flogged the rest a few years back, so he made his own bed in this instance.
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
eastmidswhizzkid

Swinnow wrote: 17 Jun 2021, 13:08 He'll get the occasional penny for Reptile House, as I believe he retained his rights there, but he flogged the rest a few years back, so he made his own bed in this instance.
fair comment but as i have a problem with most of these cunts anyway -yootoob, spotify, itunes etc- and i am better at digital piracy than they are at stopping it, i have no problem with not buying the things i want ; safe in the knowledge that i'm not taking money out of vons cats mouths

EDIT: btw i am getting too lazy to bypass the swear filter all the time but can we have one that asteriskifies things properly? cunts is swear filtered to c**t for example, which is incorrect.

markfiend
goriller of form 3b

You could try not swearing Lee? :D
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Pista
Cureboi

markfiend wrote: 17 Jun 2021, 16:38 You could try not swearing Lee? :D
:lol:
Wouldn't be the same though would it?
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
eastmidswhizzkid

good idea! then i'll stop taking drugs, get myself some easy listening music (whatever the fuck that is) and a yorkshire terrrier called Brandy! thanks bro! :lol:

markfiend
goriller of form 3b

:lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

eastmidswhizzkid wrote: 17 Jun 2021, 19:38
good idea! then i'll stop taking drugs, get myself some easy listening music (whatever the fuck that is) and a yorkshire terrrier called Brandy! thanks bro! :lol:
"You'll never get a job with that haircut young man! MY HOUSE MY RULES!"
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
eastmidswhizzkid

ribbons69 wrote: 21 Jun 2021, 10:04
"You'll never get a job with that haircut young man! MY HOUSE MY RULES!"
that's the plan... :wink: :innocent: