Von interview courtesy of Mr Andrews...

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
doctor_jeep
Amphetamine Filth

And that's more than fair enough too. With a grain of whataboutism. 8)
Clearly now the past mistakes
The giant steps we had to take
The path that ever promise made to
Die in dream dissolve and fade
Wilkstein
Road Kill

Couldn't help it. 🤣

Swinnow
Overbomber

:lol:

You get used to it, ever since the Susanne video and Live DVD days, but I go back in hope that one day, one day.....
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
abridged
Slight Overbomber

Ah it's the time honoured not enough new songs thread...count yourselves lucky, the Neph fans, which I'm one, haven't had a new song since 2015 or thereabouts. And I will still (virus permitting) go see both and enjoy myself thoroughly, lack of new songs or not. It's once a year. As has been said. It's a band not a political party. At least on this forum nobody complains that they don't sound like 1985. 😉
The Chancer Corporation
copper
Amphetamine Filth

Slow Sunday ticket sales?

If the lads put up good shows (as it seems), they deserve credit for that. But that hardly makes his earlier quip about rotating new songs every night any different.

It's a bit rich to call your fans overdemanding while you're the one who's overpromising. That said, good to hear that many folks here had a top nite (or 3) out.
LyanvisAberrant
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

My bitching is purely from a place of jealousy.
I woke up the morning of the first gig with intense covid symptoms. Been getting worse since and it is Absolutely Horrible.
Haven't been Out Out since the first lockdown, and I was so exited to get sweaty.
I'm just mad about that to be honest. Nothing against anyone in the band x
A man with a fictitious grin pondered the terrain in which he flooded with anguish, for this is England. The lion cannot be tamed, this is the game.
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

LyanvisAberrant wrote: 14 Sep 2021, 11:50 My bitching is purely from a place of jealousy.
I woke up the morning of the first gig with intense covid symptoms. Been getting worse since and it is Absolutely Horrible.
Haven't been Out Out since the first lockdown, and I was so exited to get sweaty.
Didn't see you bitching, but I did, seemingly got reprimanded for that but who cares, totally unimportant anyway :)
I wish you a speedy recovery, that matters more!
Being645
Above the Chemist

euphoria wrote: 14 Sep 2021, 12:21
LyanvisAberrant wrote: 14 Sep 2021, 11:50 My bitching is purely from a place of jealousy.
Didn't see you bitching, but I did, seemingly got reprimanded for that but who cares, totally unimportant anyway :)
I wish you a speedy recovery, that matters more!
@euphoria,
hell hopefully not from my part. I had no such intention! It's only opinion and in that respect nothing important, indeed.
Sorry for you to encounter such perceptions.

@LyanvisAberrant,
oh my, that is frustrating and even worse ... best wishes for you to get through it without any complications
or long-term effects !!! ... * keeping fingers crossed ...
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

I can appreciate that frustration, fair do's mate, hope you have a speedy recovery. For my part I got home still buzzing like a motherfkr from the w/e and was irked to see the wave of negativity. Anyway it's only rock n roll, get and stay healthy and see you at the next one.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
doctor_jeep
Amphetamine Filth

I totally get your point Dave, and the last thing I wanna do is spoil people's buzz from the gigs. But oh well, the PSA from 2 sources from the band was "There will be new songs". Well there were not, so I guess everybody is entitled to their own disappointment :wink: And we should prolly leave it at that.
Clearly now the past mistakes
The giant steps we had to take
The path that ever promise made to
Die in dream dissolve and fade
czuczu
Overbomber