What's the clip in the Dr. Jeep filmclip with the bloke holding TSOM record?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
czuczu
Overbomber

The impression of short hair and quick cuts were throwing me off - I've only got a phone with me for looking ;)

Nose and chin are obvious though!
Being645
Above the Chemist

OK, that's convincing ... Tony James made look like PeeWee ... :D ...
czuczu
Overbomber

Some days, the big goth hive mind works well ;)
H. Blackrose
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

There was a promo shot for Sputnik's "Dress for Excess" which had Tj holding the record in a similar way, but I can't find it online. Knowing Tj it might have been a deliberate callback
"We're Hawkwind and this is a song about love."
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Whoever did the Wiki needs to reference London SS. That's the most obvious reference point for the Sisters. That's where Eldritch was coming from.
Goths have feelings too