Chairman Bux M.I.A.

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

I just noticed that it's now over 10 years since our elusive and all-powerful Chairman was last openly active here. A shame as he was occasionally chattier than you would have expected from an International Man Of Mystery.
Come back Bux! We need Curmudgeons more than ever now Blasts dead & Johnny's Banned! :von:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Kutan
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

True!

Btw: who is Johnny?
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

well the chairman has retired to a secluded island leaving behind the woman to look after his spawn, hanging in a hammock sipping cocktails reading books. there is no Internet connection there.

Johnny was a very nice man who smelt delicious but could be a bit of a nutsack online.
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

If you hear from John you can tell him that he's not my real dad. :lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

i for one would love to hear from John but last time i did was from a facebook account that quickly went offline. ever the man of mystery but i hope hes happy wherever he is.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat: