It has probably been discussed before

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Witheld
Road Kill

But does anyone know what fuzzbox Craig used back in the days ?
iesus
Overbomber

http://sistersfan.blogspot.com/2018/10/ ... tober.html

You might find traces in that link and i am sure that MA or Nikolas Vitus Lagartija could be help on that :bat:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Witheld
Road Kill

iesus wrote: 19 Jul 2022, 00:18 http://sistersfan.blogspot.com/2018/10/ ... tober.html

You might find traces in that link and i am sure that MA or Nikolas Vitus Lagartija could be help on that :bat:
Sadly it doesn't say it on the site, i'll try to contact them ig
czuczu
Overbomber

A cheap one.
Witheld
Road Kill

After doing a bit more digging, i found that he used a Boss DS-1
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Witheld wrote: 20 Aug 2022, 01:45 After doing a bit more digging, i found that he used a Boss DS-1
live you can hear the addition of a phaser (like a bass flanger) at some point as well. no idea what that was though.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat: