Helsinki, Finland, 2009-03-23

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the 2008/2009 Sisters tour, including the Autumn/Winter 2008 U.S. and European 2009 legs.
xfloorshowx
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Thanks alot Copper :notworthy:
...I’ve never had the desire to make a record unless I have something to say...
7anthea7
Slight Overbomber

Many thanks! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Who can begin conventional amiability the first thing in the morning?
It is the hour of savage instincts and natural tendencies.
--Elizabeth von Arnim
Being645
Above the Chemist

Thank you very much, copper! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: ;D
Nadia81
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Thank you! Once again,saved from Google translation by a wonderful HLer!
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

thanks for translation. interview itself it's very good, questions and answers especially answers are interesting. :notworthy:
_emma_
Overbomber

Thank you very much copper. :notworthy:
Chris wrote:Plus, it’s a good band, both in the studio and in a live setting
Muahahahahaha.

Yeah. :|
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

are you just said that "floodland" "falaa" "Vt" were/are a bad albums ? :wink:
_emma_
Overbomber

No, God forbid. 8)

I just said that I think Mr Chris Catalyst is a great spokesman, honestly. :von: 8) :notworthy: A one that the band needed and lacked for a long time. And it's a really cool interview. :!:
But with all my weirdness I feel a need to add here that Mr Ben Christo Of Soho's bored-to-death-at-press-conferences-/-full-of-genuine-unfaked-enthusiasm-elsewhere approach is much closer to my heart, even though maybe he's not as close to The Boss as Mr Chris is, and even though he may have more to learn yet. :wink: :D
nowayjose
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Nice interview... I think I like Ben Christo a lot more, all of a sudden.
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Mr. Christo got more this youth enthusiasm- that what fan likes, but i think that his weak point if we take a look at music industry.

indeed Chris is a great spokesman - wise, intelligent and funny, he know what to said, what he can said and what not. Plus he's more talk active than
"Boss".

for my, like for Ben, Sisters were jump start for expanding my music (and not only) horizon - that what i own Andrew.
_emma_
Overbomber

They're both great. Since they are in the band, old songs sound newer, new songs appear, Eldritch is visibly "infected" with the energy that they have, there are interviews and lots of examples of interaction with fans, and the whole band on stage looks lively and enjoying it. Pluses upon pluses, not a single minus that I can see. 8)
If only they ever manage to get in the studio and make a new Sisters record from start till end, they'll go down in history as real heroes. 8)

I'm starting to think of unreal things. I probably need some summer festivals to calm down. :lol:
Being645
Above the Chemist

_emma_ wrote:They're both great. Since they are in the band, old songs sound newer, new songs appear, Eldritch is visibly "infected" with the energy that they have, there are interviews and lots of examples of interaction with fans, and the whole band on stage looks lively and enjoying it. Pluses upon pluses, not a single minus that I can see. 8)
If only they ever manage to get in the studio and make a new Sisters record from start till end, they'll go down in history as real heroes. 8)

I'm starting to think of unreal things. I probably need some summer festivals to calm down. :lol:
:lol: ... couldn't agree more ... :notworthy: ... in every respect ... :lol: