Vegas Here We Come...

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the 2008/2009 Sisters tour, including the Autumn/Winter 2008 U.S. and European 2009 legs.
j3
Road Kill

On the road tonight to make our way to Vegas and meet up with friends for a fabulous night out with the Sisters on Friday!!

I'm really looking forward to this gig for a few reasons...1) it's the Sisters 2) gonna bring some friends, who are newly converted, to the show 3) it all takes place at the House of Blues.

I mention the venue specifically because every show I've seen there has been absolutely amazing. Truly one of the best venues to see a show. There is always a good view and the sound is always good no matter where you stand in the place. Very well designed to capture live events. So hopefully things work out in favor of good sound for the band and particularly the vocal problems. Unfortunately I'm pretty much technically challenged and will not have the knowledge nor capability to record this show. With luck, someone will. This is going to be a great experience just because I'm going with newly created fans who are really amped up to see the band.

Hopefully the band will get We Are The Same, Susanne back into that set list because it is definitely one of my favorites of the "new" songs. Or maybe, with some miracle, we will get a surprise or two.

Won't be able to talk about or review the show until next week because won't have web access until then :( By the time I can I'm sure the afterglow will have faded and no one will much care what I have to say by that point anyway.:lol:

I'll be the short guy with glasses, a shaved head, and quite a long goatee, up in the front. If you're there and see me, say hello if you like 8)